Any Chance, Early Wii?

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Hey, my Wal-Mart, i think most are, is open 24/7, now that means you can wait in line for the Wii in the place. I was reading something on the DS section that said they got their games/ds black lite a day before they came out. Is there any chance you would be able to get a Wii at wal-mart before it comes out like, maybe a day-hour before it does? You would think Wal-mart could care less... Not sure, anyone?

oooh! I'm going to check that out, i have a 24/7 walmart a little further down the street. Looks like i might strolling through walmart with light instead of outside at midnight in the dark at bb

MetroidZ said:
there wont be any early wii's, they will be shipped before launch.

they need time to get shipped throughout North America, thats not my question though. Im talking abuot the stores themselves (walmart) selling wiis before 12 of sunday. They will have them a day before they come out at the LEAST.

Wouldn't surprise me, but I wouldn't buy from Wal-Mart because they probably don't have as good a return policy as say EBgames or Slackers...oh and Wal-Mart is evil too, so that doesn't help either.

Wal-Mart is kinda of evil to there staff but dude who cares it's not like I'm gonna work there. I just go for the merchandise, that early Wii crap is such a fraud. I don't believe it but it would be cool if it was true.

Sovieto said:
Hey, my Wal-Mart, i think most are, is open 24/7, now that means you can wait in line for the Wii in the place. I was reading something on the DS section that said they got their games/ds black lite a day before they came out. Is there any chance you would be able to get a Wii at wal-mart before it comes out like, maybe a day-hour before it does? You would think Wal-mart could care less... Not sure, anyone?

Actually, I camped out for the DS, they get it a day early, but they absolutley refuse to sell it a minute before 12 AM. They get it a day early for the people who are going to camp out.

I wouldn't say they would sell it early as it affects their stock replenishment & they get fined if they break the street date. Or maybe that is just in Britain?!

Sovieto said:
they need time to get shipped throughout North America, thats not my question though. Im talking abuot the stores themselves (walmart) selling wiis before 12 of sunday. They will have them a day before they come out at the LEAST.
nintendo said its highly unlikely.

I got Zelda: Windwaker a full 24 hours before the release date, at my local gamestop. And I'm good friends with them, and I have already checked into if selling me one early is a possibility. And since they allow their workers to get them early, they are going to let me do it too! =)

Back