Just got a Wii at Wal-mart

fender13

MY WII IS HUGE!!!
Dec 6, 2006
Your Face!!
Wii Online Code
7859-3079-5455-6670
I was at Circuit City in Mt. Laurel, NJ when someone said wal-mart is selling them on wedensday. After an unsuccesful try i waited at wal mart in marlton for 3 hours which is not a lot and was number 15 out of 31. someone said they came 30 minutes before they handed tickets out and got one. I bought two of them also ( one for me, one for my cousin). i only intended to buy one but i had two people with me so i bought two. i also got Red Steel, but i cant play it until Hannukah, 9 days away :sad:, but i can wait.

PS:should i return red steel to get COD3

Last edited:
i would have gotten zelda but they were sold out. so i wanted red steel next to zelda.

Just scored a Wii at a Dallas Wal-Mart this morning. I was first in line (showed up at 3:30). They had 9 in stock with about 25 people in line.

just got my wii with 10 hours of camping. got there at 10pm and they didn't start selling until 8am. I was #4 in line. All 30 wii's they had were all sold out before 5am. pandemonium at the VA walmarts

ps my legs hurt from sitting down too much, i haven't slept, and i'm typing an exam thats due in 30mins. but i got my wii!

pyzjn said:
just got my wii with 10 hours of camping. got there at 10pm and they didn't start selling until 8am. I was #4 in line. All 30 wii's they had were all sold out before 5am. pandemonium at the VA walmarts

ps my legs hurt from sitting down too much, i haven't slept, and i'm typing an exam thats due in 30mins. but i got my wii!

Where are you in VA exactly? Wal marts are really crazy. I tried target this past Sunday and I waited for 5 hours to get mine.

I got mine at best buy a week and a half ago. Waited in line 2 hours, and I was #5. I coulda shown up 30 minutes before they opened and gotten one, tho.

mate, you just got nintendo wii. its 4 million boys dreams to have one right now. including me :frown2:

SO GET UP OFF UR ASS AND PLAY IT! lol

Back