I change my mind, I LOVE WAL-MART!

vagrant

₪ ۩ ₪
Nov 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Wii Online Code
8573-5327-9660-0097
Ok so I had the deal where my online order didn't ship when it was suppose to. Well I went to wal-mart tonight to get christmas stuff and a new router(my netgear baby decided to die finally) and I noticed they had like 8 games in the case. I asked the guy if they were able to sell them yet and he was like "oh ya, I got red steel already, we just aren't able to put certain games out like zelda because those are launch only titles." And he told me the reason why my zelda probably didn't ship was because they weren't allowed to let anyone receive it prior to the 19th launch date for specific games.

So I bought red steel because I really only want zelda and red steel(I might pick up call of duty and need for speed). And the guy who was working was cool and said he would hook me up and make sure I got a wii on midnight. He told me as long as I am there at 10 to get a voucher outside, I will be fine. Even tonight at the wal-marts around me there is only like 10 people max camping out for ps3.

So anyways. I still have love for you wal-mart. And best of wishes to all of those helpless souls sitting outside of wal-mart/best buy/target in the cold.

Last edited:
AmoebA said:
yeh i would prolly never hate wal-mart. walmart is my birth place.... haha jk but thats sweet you got just 1 game? Red Steel?

Out of the ones out yes. Like I said some of them are launch titles that will not be available period until sunday.

I also bought 2 of those wiimote covers, orange and green.

Back