I Hate You Wal-Mart!!!

siksol

WiiChat Member
Nov 14, 2006
So0o0o bout 11am this mourning i ventured to my local 24/7 Wal-mart to pay a visit to the idiots waiting in line for the ps3 to come out. After a few walk by rude comments and a big heated discussion with a few of the hard core ps3 fans. I actually went into the electronics to find that they just stocked the Wii section with all the games even put out the extra Wii-motes and other accessories. So I fig ill go ahead and get wut i need. I find one wal mart employee that glady fetch's my desired wii games out of the case, then I grab'd the extra wii-mote and nunchuck and headed for the register. At this point I'm overwhelmed with joy and happiness and one step closer to my wii. I get to the register and the dude tells me sorry but you cant buy any of that till midnight saturday. I was pissed beyond all belief, but it gets worse. After the dude takes everything and puts it back. He's like follow me I'll show sumtin cool. He takes me to the back of the store and through some double doors, down a lil isle of really tall storage shelves, and shows me the stacks of Wii's they already have in the back. 25 wii's right there at my fingertips! The guy then goes "pretty cool huh dont ya wish ya could just get one now?" It took all I had to refrain from beating the living day lights out of him. So congrat's to my Wal-Mart for making me an emotional wreck today.

when i lived in my original hometown i had friends who worked at wal-mart, and I paid my friend to take one of the gamecubes prior to them being sold and put one out back in the dumpster.

So I actually got a gamecube early.

did he also say in a weird manner, "oops looks like I'll have to turn my back for 5 minutes while you sit here with all these wii's, I hope no one just up and grabs one, cuz we would have no clue who did it"?

ocdan said:
did he also say in a weird manner, "oops looks like I'll have to turn my back for 5 minutes while you sit here with all these wii's, I hope no one just up and grabs one, cuz we would have no clue who did it"?

HAHAHA!!! classic.:cool:

Back