Any Chance, Early Wii?

Jenova said:
And since they allow their workers to get them early, they are going to let me do it too! =)

Not true.

GameStop's(and every other game store's, for that matter) policy is that the customer comes first.

Employees are not allowed to purchase newly released games until two weeks after their release, even if they do not intend to use their employee discount.

So, I don't know what your GameStop is doing, but they could get in serious trouble if the corporate offices found out.

Off Topic: I would just like to draw attention to this extremely perfect awesome sig Wiired made for me!
On Topic: I'm sure most of the gamestop people just have friends/family buy the games for them. But still, the manager at my gamestop gives out games and sells stuff for really cheap prices to his employees, sometimes games before they come out.

teqguy said:
Not true.

GameStop's(and every other game store's, for that matter) policy is that the customer comes first.

Employees are not allowed to purchase newly released games until two weeks after their release, even if they do not intend to use their employee discount.

So, I don't know what your GameStop is doing, but they could get in serious trouble if the corporate offices found out.

Uh... that's not good. o.o Either they lied to me, or they are ganna get in trouble. ;_;

that would be kool

how much is the wii if you pre-order it and how much is the wii if you dont pre-order it

zelda373 said:
that would be kool

how much is the wii if you pre-order it and how much is the wii if you dont pre-order it

The Wii is 250 dollars in the US, no matter what. You don't pay any more money to pre-order it. But to pre-order it, you have to pay like 50 dollars or more, if I remember correctly. That doesn't add to the cost, it takes away from what you need to pay at launch.

as i work at a place that is selling wii and it is the place i have pre-order it, our delivery date is set as the 5th. i will have my hands on it before most people in the UK... but

sadly i cant actually buy and take it home until the 8th as it would break the street date... which is a big NO NO

and as i am one of the managers i should know better ;) :(

breakpoint said:
as i work at a place that is selling wii and it is the place i have pre-order it, our delivery date is set as the 5th. i will have my hands on it before most people in the UK... but

sadly i cant actually buy and take it home until the 8th as it would break the street date... which is a big NO NO

and as i am one of the managers i should know better ;) :(

Well, that is only 3 days after you actually obtain it. Those 3 days will take FOREVER for you. I would like go in the back, and just stare at the box. XD

Back