Any new tennis game on the horizon?

hansolo

WiiChat Member
Jul 24, 2007
I loved Top Spin on Xbox but it got boring after a while as you just press buttons to do all the things you need to do in tennis.

Now with Wii - of course everyone knows about the tennis game tha came with Wii Sports.

Any rumors about a full featured tennis game? imagine the possibilities it could bring to Wii.

I'm not to sure but they are gonna probably bring out a mario tennis

The sport i want a game for is Cricket that would destroy every other sports game on the planet !!!!

cricket would be cool but ive never heard of mario tennis for wii would be awesome

>.<

Please search>>>>>>>>>.

I have posted many a time that rafeal nadal tennis is coming to the wii:)

Theres a table tennis game by Rockstar coming to the wii, if that counts :wink:

Cpt.McCloud said:
>.<

Please search>>>>>>>>>.

I have posted many a time that rafeal nadal tennis is coming to the wii:)

I did a search. I typed tennis and there's about 20 pages. I read about 1 1/2 pages and could not find anything. Most of the posts were about the Wii Sports.

Thanks for replying - I'll be looking forward to the nadal tennis game - hopefully it'll be good.

6ix said:
Who wants a Tennis game with Rafael Nadal on the cover?

don't care - just want a game where one can play tennis. could be pokemon for all i care.

hansolo said:
don't care - just want a game where one can play tennis. could be pokemon for all i care.
:lol: pokemon tennis, that would be an amazing game
but yeah, the wii does need a full tennis game, really hope they bring back mario tennis

at this point, all we have to look for is Table Tennis from Rockstar. should be a budget title, and it is an incredible game, if you've ever seen it on the 360. graphics obviously won't be as good, but online play and a full story mode for 19.99 is a very good deal.

i kno there has to be a mario tennis comin probably at TGS they will annouce it i play the rockstar game it should be good for the wii

I can imagine how the control is going to be like if there is a serious tennis game coming out.
Probably you'll move with jogstick on nunchuck, and run with Z button pressed..
Of course swing with the Wiimote...
And there's gotta be a unique special move for every character..
Am I thinking what you're thinking?

Back