any other way of obtaining wii points other then buying?? winning???

kobeguy888

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2006
hey..soo...i've noticed some ppl have like 2-3 VC games..but claim to have like 6000-8000 wii points?? did u guys buy these wii points?? is there other ways of getting them? winning them on certain sites?

anything?

I bought mine online... I know you can buy them in stores as well, but I am not aware of any other ways of obtaining these points.

I'm not aware of anything other than store bought points cards or buying them directly via the Virtual Console.

Winning them would be nice but it's probably not likely to happen outside of some marketing/advertising campaign.

-Chewie

Check this site out http://www.letsplaywii.com/promo, I don't know if this has been posted before, I searched but I might have missed it. I have heard good things about it, I'm waiting for my card but they did confirm that it will be sent soon. You have to sign up for true.com's 7 day trial but it's easy to cancel, after let'splaywii sends you a conformation that they know you signed up you call up true.com and tell them you didn't like it and that you only signed up for a promotion, takes about 2 min to cancel. If anybody else had luck (good/bad) let us know.

This is for just 2000 points. sorry forgot to say that.:D

Last edited:
Sorry man but the mods are gonna kill you. Trust me on this. Anything not related to this site they have a hernia over. Hopefully they won't ban you.

Well, hopefully they just delete, I'm just passing on information, I'm not really saying anybody should try, just that it's out there. letsplaywii.com is a pretty crappy site. wiichat.com is much better.

edit:
Also, I see no reason they should ban me, I've read the rules and the letsplaywii.com is not a competing site. They are not trying to occupy the same niche, they don't even have a message board. If I'm missing something here perhaps the rules should be clarified.

Last edited:
MasterJedi2U said:
Sorry man but the mods are gonna kill you. Trust me on this. Anything not related to this site they have a hernia over. Hopefully they won't ban you.

lmfao i seriously lol'd at that, i doubt they will ban him though, i have brought up sites before, they dont seem to mind...i didnt kno it was against the rules tho.

Back