Any suggestions about Stages on Brawl?

sorabrawl

WiiChat Member
Nov 8, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2222-2222-2222-2222
A Mario Strikers stage?
Pokemon Battle Revolution stage with Pokemon fighting each other and you're in the middle of the arena?
Has somebody got Nintendo's email

A maybe a zelda phantom hourglass stage or wii menu like pictochat like a person going through a channells and like mii channel or something related to that

I kinda of like the Wii menu stage but if one person went in the Mii channel than the rest of the players would be forced to follow.

JLU51396 said:
Super mario galaxy stage would be cool.
i agree but I don't think that's going to happen

gee i could name so many but i wont becouse it doesnt matter what i think and if i start i wont stop and it will turn into alot of mubojumbo

We should get a stage where we battle on like WiiChat Home page. As we battle we destroy the page slowly. Like, we'll break through the lines and stuff and well, you should get the idea.

Mingus said:
We should get a stage where we battle on like WiiChat Home page. As we battle we destroy the page slowly. Like, we'll break through the lines and stuff and well, you should get the idea.

nice idea lol

mushroomedmario said:
bowser's castle(mario)
goron mines(loz)
comet observatory(smg)

The Observatory would be a good stage. Could you explain the Goron Mines (as a brawl level) because I can't seem to picture how that would look. I continue to see something similar to the samus levels.

Back