Anybody use chacha.com?

It's probably like greasypalm.com where you like fill in surveys for money etc
I don't know if it works either, will visit chacha.com later.
lee

it's a search engine where real "guides" get paid to help the people searching... You pick "keywords" that you are knowledged in.. etc. Read the wiki edit.

Sounds cool, Is it only for America do you know?
I don't see why it wouldn't work anyway,
lee

So basically, If we all wanted to be a 'guide' on the site, the chances are slim. I've skimmed through the wiki article and a 'master guide' has to send you an invite to become a guide, and the chances of anyone knowing a master guide or guide for that matter are pretty slim. Sounds cool and legit though,
Lee.J

Haha, yeah. I usually harass the people that are helping me search though. :lol:

It sounds pretty cool, especially being paid, but I don't want to let my guard down around sites that I don't know that much about.

Byuakuya said:
It sounds pretty cool, especially being paid, but I don't want to let my guard down around sites that I don't know that much about.
Same, I always think it's too good to be true, even when it's been proven to work to me
0Gay0.gif
I always think there's a catch.

Well Im searching on the site, and the so called guides don't even connect to me, and when one finally does come up, they are useless.
It's a bit stupid really..
Lee

lee.jarratt said:
Well Im searching on the site, and the so called guides don't even connect to me, and when one finally does come up, they are useless.
It's a bit stupid really..
Lee
Except for the whole "i'm getting paid" part. :/

Back