Anyone else pre-ordered Mario Kart from Amazon?

Lewi T said:
I pre-ordered mine from Zavvi (online). £32. Cheapest I found it, as most games are there. If I hadn't already pre-ordered it I would be tempted by that Gamestation offer though! Nothing like freebies to make me buy something.

Oo that's good.

I went to this designer outlet on Tuesday and they had a new Zavvi shop there. I could get it from instore (or like you, online).

Both Mario Kart and GTA4 are being released pretty close to my birthday, so with Mario Kart if I have the money I'll buy it myself, if not I'm hoping to get it as a present. As for GTA4, It's just after my birthday, so I'll be getting that myself. Been waiting for both games for a while and would like to get both on release =]

If I don't go with Zavvi then I'll probably pick it up from the Game shop in my town, just because it's easy to just pop in there =]

surfinrach90 said:
Both Mario Kart and GTA4 are being released pretty close to my birthday, so with Mario Kart if I have the money I'll buy it myself, if not I'm hoping to get it as a present. As for GTA4, It's just after my birthday, so I'll be getting that myself. Been waiting for both games for a while and would like to get both on release =]
My birthday is in between as well (I think my birthday is the day before yours!), but I've pre-ordered both (as well as Brawl and MGS4 - all from Zavvi), so I'll be paying, but then I'm likely to get birthday money to cover the costs (including me splashing out on the Special Edition GTA4 package ;)). Looks like a good couple of gaming months! Except I have exams in May :(

Back