Amazon.co.uk Preorders starting November 21st

ive just ordered the console on its own with the free delievery. wouldnt have time to play it before the christmas break because of too much collage work. will go into my local game on the 8th to pick up zelda, red steel, extra mote and nunchuk and maybe some wii points for super mario 64.

Christo said:
I got one too, but I got it when it came up through the marketplace bit and not from the main page, says its from Amazon.co.uk and its in my order thing:

Order Date: 21 Nov 2006
Order #: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recipient:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx

You can still add items to this order using 1-Click. Read more
View or change order
Items not yet dispatched:
Delivery estimate: 8 Dec 2006

* 1 of: Nintendo Wii Console (Includes Wii Sports)
Sold by: Amazon.co.uk

Do you think I still got it even though it was through the marketplace bit?

should be fine. check your emails.

hmm, found ur forum from googling.

Got mine... it's in my tracking orders and everything *gleams with joy*

HOWEVER... has anyone else got the dispatch estimate at 11th December and delivery estimate at 14th December?! I thought they could deliver on launch date!!! I've chosen the Express delivery option by the way (Next available business day delivery)

If you want the console for launch make sure to select Express Delivery - Amazon have already stated they will get the consoles to you on launch day.

news just in... it's out of stock... lol

"We are currently unable to offer this item. It may be out of stock at the manufacturer. If you would like to purchase this item, we recommend that you occasionally check this page to see if it has become available. "

Just noticed that with mine, 'group into as few deliveries as possible' had the estimated date as the 14th december. So, I've given in, and spent waayyy too much on putting each item as 'Express delivery' and 'Seperate packaging'!

...it's a real shame the classic controller is still not available though...

i have my tracking number etc so im happy. i chose the free delivery and in my "track packages" it says

Items not yet dispatched:
Delivery estimate: 14 Dec 2006 - 20 Dec 2006

* 1 of: Nintendo Wii Console (Includes Wii Sports)
Sold by: Amazon.co.uk

still dont mind really as long as its here before the christmas break

omg sold out in 20mins! (started at 9:30 i think) mental.
i clicked the bottom "place order now" button a few times but it didnt go through. then i clicked the top and it did go through, i have the email, tack number etc. but i wonder if i accidently ordered more than one....luckily its only 1 console per person or i may have 5 wiis on their way lol. anyway im off to collage a happy man. well done everyone whos order went through, lucky if it didnt :(.

Last edited:
Man, I didn't expect it to sell out THAT fast! I'm sooo glad I spent like 45 minutes refreshing now...

So people have got their confirmation emails? Im super paranoid as It was through the marketplace thingy, (i must have been the one person in the UK who got that 1 Used and New Wii Pre Order mess up thing through marketplace)

Ive sent an email asking Amazon if the order is valid, but its in my order history ready for shipping on 7th December

Nope no confirmation email yet. I emailed amazon prior to the preorder and they said to follow the procedure of using the 'buy it new and used' thing

Quote:

"To pre-order click the yellow "Order it used" button on the
product's information page. We'll ask you to specify the preferred
condition, maximum price you are willing to pay for the item, and
length of time you would like to keep the pre-order open.
"

So rest assured it was intentional

My order emails are always delayed from Amazon, i think it's because if you choose 1 click ordering or whatever they give you 60mins to add to the order.

Should get confirmation within an hour or so.

hopefully :D

TaeK said:
Nope no confirmation email yet. I emailed amazon prior to the preorder and they said to follow the procedure of using the 'buy it new and used' thing

Quote:

"To pre-order click the yellow "Order it used" button on the
product's information page. We'll ask you to specify the preferred
condition, maximum price you are willing to pay for the item, and
length of time you would like to keep the pre-order open.
"

So rest assured it was intentional

So I've definately got my Wii?!?!?!?!

Back