Ok, so im gonna kill someone today.

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Dear Customer,

Due to a European shortage of the Nintendo Wii Consoles, we regret to inform you that Play.com will be unable to supply your pre-ordered Nintendo Wii at launch. As an Official distributor of Nintendo products we are guaranteed more stock before Christmas, but Nintendo have informed us, along with all other official Nintendo retailers, that the console will not be freely available until next year.

All pre-orders will be fulfilled on a first come, first served basis and we will fulfil your order as soon as we can.

If you no longer wish to keep your pre-order with Play.com please login to your account and remove the item from your Outstanding Orders.

Kind Regards

PLAY.COM

I ordered literally hours after the announcement :mad5: :mad5:

hey ion do u know of any shops in the uk that may be doing campouts? cos its looking pretty bleak about me getting my wii on the release date if i do ill be lucky, if i cant i was thinking about camping out. just wondered if you knew of any.

Damn iOn, that really sucks man. I am sure some shops will be selling on launch without pre-orders. Of course that means you best get your camping gear, but damn... you need a Wii!

I'm thinking a little military ordinance will go a long way in obtaining a Wii, screw sueing somebody...

Yea man

That's really bad mate, there must have been a mad rush of orders after the announcement. Its always a bit of a gamble ordering online, I know i'm anxious about my order at game.co.uk (especially after this). There's no way we can see how many people have ordered before us so we don't know how early we got in. At least you know now, i guess thats better than them not telling you and just not sending it on launch day like some places did with the 360 launch.

Maybe we should start a thread for the preorder casualties ?, allowing them to vent and compiling the options for getting a wii on launch.

All the best

Nintendoid

That sucks :(

I'll be camping out, or actually just hanging around the electronics section at Walmart until midnight

COLDshiver said:
That sucks :(

I'll be camping out, or actually just hanging around the electronics section at Walmart until midnight

At least you can get it at midnight. None of the Bestbuys or Costcos in my area are doing a midnight launch for the Wii. Bastards!

Well, I think I heard you say somewhere that you wanted to experience camping... Here's your chance! :D

m7ticalm said:
Just sue them...................

I hope you are kidding you weirdo. Sueing will get you nowhere except laughed out of the courtroom. WAAA WAAA I didn't get my Wii.

Just found this thread, got the exact same thing as you i0n, and I preordered even earlier then that, and I'm totally p*ssed off :) considering we coulda been preordering at other places instead of waiting and expecting to get 'em... rrrr... I'm so angry

Back