Email from Play.com, GOOD NEWS!!

i0n said:
It's ok guys, i haven't given up hope yet :)

I just booked another preorder with hmv.co.uk.. will see how that pans out - other than that im gonna head into town tomorrow and see what's left.

It's still a good 30 days off... *gulp*

Have a look here mate: http://www.wiipreorder.co.uk/

One of these might be worth a try?

wah same email happend to me, guess ill haev ton try elsewhere

i preordered games from play can i still keep those?

stu said:

Yeah I would imagine games and controllers will be ok, just the console's that will be in short supply to start with, I would guess anyway.

stu said:

Just sue them. :smilewinkgrin:

I want to know how many consoles Play.com are getting on launch date, I expected to see quite a few people saying they have the same email as what I got??

i0n said:
It's ok guys, i haven't given up hope yet :)

I just booked another preorder with hmv.co.uk.. will see how that pans out - other than that im gonna head into town tomorrow and see what's left.

It's still a good 30 days off... *gulp*

I just went on hmv.co.uk and preordered mine too, good luck

samt1 said:
Yeah good luck with HMV, hope they get you one!!!!!

Im not holding out much hope really, im sure the allocations for hmv stores and hmv online are greatly seperated.

Also i would class Play.com as a far bigger online retailer than HMV.co.uk online, let's just hope im wrong :)

Good luck guys.. considering how early you ordered that must be VERY VERY VERY annoying! Ah well..even if the worst comes to the worst, camping out from midnight would probably do it if you choose wisely ;)

ZeroG said:
Good luck guys.. considering how early you ordered that must be VERY VERY VERY annoying! Ah well..even if the worst comes to the worst, camping out from midnight would probably do it if you choose wisely ;)
You got that right. And I don't think I'd be allowed to camp out (though I don't really wanna anyway) but it may be a delay til I get it, and if it is, I'll be extremely :mad5:

tbh if this happened to me I really wouldnt be taking my custom back to play for anything. Ive already found a better games site. And sendit and CDwow are fast passing them on the DVD front.

From what I heard about the 360 launch they basically gave pre-order to people who spent the most with them.

Big_Mill said:
From what I heard about the 360 launch they basically gave pre-order to people who spent the most with them.

Now THAT is fcuked up.

Back