Amazon.co.uk Preorders starting November 21st

Well it said it was being sold from Amazon.co.uk and its in my order list, so I think it went through fine AND on the marketplace it said it was a pre order for a new console.

Last edited:
Just got my confirmation email :)

After getting emails from play and hmv telling me no - this amazon email makes me very happy :)

got the email too, order is confirmed
although it was through marketplace it actually was amazon, they apparently mistakenly started the pre order there first (it redirected to a link the main site was meant to earlier than it actually did)

I was there this morning trying it but I ended up I had to go and I missed it. Was really annoyed. I expected the pre-orders to be live around 9am >_<
4 of my friends had the same thing happen so we've pretty much decided just to go camp overnight for the launch.... Glasgow in the middle of Winter at night... oh joy

cant bare to look at my emails. i can just imagine getting one from amazon telling me that there was a mistake and there isnt enough consoles for me :ee5k:

i0n said:
Just got my confirmation email :)

After getting emails from play and hmv telling me no - this amazon email makes me very happy :)

Excellent, glad you have got one now after that sh*t with Play.com etc.
I'm still hoping Play keep there promise and get it to me on launch date!!!

Back