Anyone else still have those old clanky silver DS's?

Wulf

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2007
Ocala, Florida
The original ones? :( I do. I want a DS Lite, but i'd never get one lol. Expecially since I just got a Wii for Christmas.

By the way..extremely off topic..how long is Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles for Wii in game hours? lol..

That's a negative on the DS phat...I got a crimson/black lite for Christmas, hooray.

As for Resident Evil, it's playtime is great...very long, I would suggest you check it out.

Right now you cant really find a DS Lite in your local game stores and there like really sold out right now too since like last year around December till now.. you can either wait till they get more in stock in stores or buy it online either on Ebay or Amazon sites.

i still own a blue crapy ds, the first one that is all out of date with scrach marks, its been droped, thrown, and mode of transport from one side of the room to the other, its done it, i actualy think theres some texta marks on mine somwere, and my mario cart ds game card has been chewed by my dog but it still works, its such a trooper *wipes tear from eye*

for umbrella chronicles the story took me about 8 hours total but thats without the side missions. Now ive done all the side missions and unlocked the 4th set of levels and in total ill estimate finishing this one in about 13 hours (all side missions too)

Indeed I have a silver phat. Its held on this long, so I probably wont get anything else until whenever the new handheld comes out.

I still have my old silver DS Phat and I love it. I saved up for a DS Lite when they came out, went into my local game store, picked up a DS Lite and actually decided I prefered the original, so went home having saved £100 but still able to play DS games.

There are heavy rumours that a second version of the DS will be coming out, which I will be interested in. But I will only get that if something about it justifies spending money on a console I already have. Can't think of any additions that would be vital, and I have no problems with the shape and size of the DS Phat, so I really believe I may have my DS Phat right through till the end.

yup i still got my silver DS that i got from gamecrazy on release date. then 3 months later i got the blue one (cuz i like the color) and so i can let my brother and friends play with me

Yeah I had one, my bro lost it, so I got a DS lite with my remaining moneys. (After making him go through hell for losing it)
I always liked the phat, but the lite is sooo much better and easier.

And they might make a updated ds with video/music capabilities, called the ds plus or something...

i got one right here...first the red one , and then the fat silver plastic crap.... wish i had the all black one that thing looks sweet

i have mine right here, i seriously have duck tape holding parts of it together, but it works, so why buy a new one?

Back