Anyone has developed a solution for the wii zapper trigger issue?

mponceot

WiiChat Member
Jan 22, 2008
I bought two wii zappers to play Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, the first one I opened showed an issue in the trigger because when pressing it, it didnt came back to its original position because it was very hard. The second one worked quite well. As I live outside de US and bought both there I have to remain with a useless wii zapper. When I went on a worktrip for a couple of weeks and returned home the 2nd wii zapper had also start malfunctioning the trigger and the trigger of the first zapper was already impossible to move... I ´m looking for a solution to avoid or correct this issue and can play with the zappers, does anyone have any idea?

sorry to hear that. my wii zapper hasn't failed, but I don't know how intense REUC is to play.

do you have the Official Nintendo battery door on the remote? i have heard that some rechargable battery doors interfere with the remote fitting properly into the wiizapper. -- that could affect the trigger fitting snug to the B button?

thanks for answering! the trouble is not just with the REUC, I also bought Medal of Honor Heroes 2 for zapper playing and I´m waiting for the Ghost Squad, the issue is that the zapper trigger (of both sapper) does not work well, it is blocked almost all the time (and I still have the original wiimote doors). I think today I´m going to disarm it and assemble again and see if I can make any improvement. May the Force be with us...

when i mentioned REUC i was wondering if you were handling your gun a bit rough when you get excited and tweaked the trigger.

i think i'm pretty rough with my trigger on LCT.

Back