Anyone else still have those old clanky silver DS's?

Yeah I got a sliver ps phat.

When I first saw the DS Lites I thought getting them if you already had a phat was a waste of money.. but now I really want one >.<

But it's way down the bottom of my list of priorities right now, and I hardly ever play my DS anymore, I don't have the time.

I still have my Silver DS Phat from the day after it came out in Europe, because I wasn't allowed to miss school for one. DAMN YOU EDUCATION! Survived so many falls from about 5 feet onto stone and stuff with some scratches. It's great.

My sister has a Black DS Lite...

Samus101 said:
No you don't. DS Lites are a lot less durable... trust me.

Exactly why I got one, Phats are more durable, and they also are better looking. Also, because I got mine for $68. It was used(Almost perfect condition, like only one scratch) and was being sold for $80 at my brother's store. And then a family discount brought it to $68.

THE FAMOUS FATAL 5 IS LOOKING FOR MPH, MOH, AND HALO 3 PLAYERS!
GO TO http://www.fatal-5.co.nr AND SIGN UP NOW!THEN SCROLL DOWN TO THE RECRUITMENT BOARD AND READ THE PINNED TOPIC FOR THE AME YOU ARE INTERESTED IN, FILL OUT THE FORM GIVEN AND PASTE IT AS A NEW TOPIC. ALL TESTERS ARE LISTED IN THE PINNED TOPIC AND OFTEM COLLABORATE AT THE CHATBOX AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SITE. WHILE YOU WAIT FOR A TESTER, CRUISE AROUND THE OTHER EXCITING BOARDS AND GET TO KNOW THE COMMUNITY!

i do!

I'm fortunately getting ready to get a new one. (ds lite) Can someone PLEASE pm me with the total colors for them, not counting the bundles?:confused:

Wiimoto said:
Yeah I had one, my bro lost it, so I got a DS lite with my remaining moneys. (After making him go through hell for losing it)
I always liked the phat, but the lite is sooo much better and easier.

And they might make a updated ds with video/music capabilities, called the ds plus or something...

Brother lost it?

Ouuuch. :sick:

Wulf said:
The original ones? :( I do. I want a DS Lite, but i'd never get one lol. Expecially since I just got a Wii for Christmas.

By the way..extremely off topic..how long is Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles for Wii in game hours? lol..
my bro has one bt he's gona sell it.

Phat boy...

I just bought a Silver phat today actually...

I went through like 4 DSs in the past few years, (they came out in 04 i think?)
I had a silver phat at release traded it in for a white lite, touch screen malfunctioned and had dead pixels, had it for about a year traded it in for a black lite, the control pad on that one got wore too quick from MKDS and that pretty much ruined it, got my old lady a pink lite it was fine and all except THE WIFI DIDNT WORK!! well after awhile I got fed up with the lite so I traded it for like 50 bucks and today I decided to get a new/used phat because the control pads better, R & L buttons better, needs less charging, more durable and easier to hold... just has a dimmer light...

Plus the DS has so many good Wifi games I want...

Back