anyone from wisconsin?

No, having your capital burnt down by the British is a past-time. Entering wars late in Europe only to subsequently win them is a past time. Purchasing lands by means of force or money from the American Indians, British and Russians is a past time. But base ball? It's silly...
gee, how do you really feel? c'mon, don't hide it... :)

what sport in england do they play thats soooo great.

Yo Navarre. Bashing us every once in awhile is fine. Damn though, don't take it too far.

Lmao stealing the land from the Indians, you guys burning down the White House, the Revolutionary War...It was like 200 years ago. Let it go.

what sport in england do they play thats soooo great.

Loads. Football, rugby union, rugby league, cricket, tennis, golf- and they're just the sports we invented! We're also fans of horse racing, Grand prix, and, to a lesser extent, water sports like surfing and swimming. I suppose the North Sea and English Channel are just too cold to make lots of water sports possible.

Lmao stealing the land from the Indians, you guys burning down the White House, the Revolutionary War...It was like 200 years ago. Let it go.

And they're only the good bits of US history!

Joking- like I'm one to talk. What, with the slave trade, African colonies and loosing the 100 years war to France (of all countries) in our history.

haha yeah. All countries have their shitty moments in history (yes. France especially :p) All I'm saying is go easy on the bashing thing. It's funny to see you argue with random users about history (and usually win), but there's always a point where it's too much.

navarre, I love c**ts like you. I know you'll take that as a compliment, because you should.

haha yeah. All countries have their shitty moments in history (yes. France especially :p) All I'm saying is go easy on the bashing thing. It's funny to see you argue with random users about history (and usually win), but there's always a point where it's too much.

You're always such the killjoy. :prrr:

Yo Navarre. Bashing us every once in awhile is fine. Damn though, don't take it too far.

English people never seem to be able to forget about stuff. They still think they're so awesome for winning the World Cup 43 years ago.

cricket, tennis, golf- and they're just the sports we invented!
But those sports are incredibly dull.

English people never seem to be able to forget about stuff. They still think they're so awesome for winning the World Cup 43 years ago.

But those sports are incredibly dull.

We don't think we're awesome for winning it 43 years ago, we just like people to remember that we've won it. Sporting history is very important.

And those sports are anything but dull!

We don't think we're awesome for winning it 43 years ago, we just like people to remember that we've won it. Sporting history is very important.
Alright, we remember you won it. Now please tell the rest of England to shut up about it.

And those sports are anything but dull!
Are you kidding me? They're what I put on while I have an afternoon nap.

Alright, we remember you won it. Now please tell the rest of England to shut up about it.

I don't think I've ever heard anyone go on about it to be honest. The Welsh are worse when it comes to egg chasing.

Are you kidding me? They're what I put on while I have an afternoon nap.

Hell no I'm not kidding you. They're all excellent sports, to watch and play.

Back