anyone loves a game but hate his main character ?

Farid

WiiChat Member
Mar 1, 2007
yeah anyone feels that way in a game?

for example i love halo but i hate Masterchief !!!!!

i think he is like robocop, no feeling just a killing machine, no nothing, he has no remorse.

any moderator can change HIS for IT`S please ? i dont know WTF i was thinking about xd

Last edited:
Final Fantasy X. Tidus was really whiney. Also, don't really care for Vaan too much. Seems like they just ran out of ideas. Vaan was like a cross between Cloud, Squall, Zidane and Tidus.

Other than that, I can't think of any off the top of my head...

DRMARIO said:
Well, i dont MIND the Legend of Zelda, it's proving to be an alright game on wii..But i Detest Link, i mean, what the hells the green sock thing all about!?!? Its retarded!

Back in the day, in the 1980s people were like OH MY GOSH! GIZZORMERS! WHAT A NEETO GET-UP! :cornut:

my dad: :confused: WTF?

I love the origonal Far Cry for PC, but always hated the characters...Jack Carver espcially..... really crappy :O

cant say i like the game, but it was allright for its time. Awesome possum for the sega genisis. He had the worst jokes, plus, what possum actually recycles, let alone enforces it?
Awesome_Possum_GEN_ScreenShot1.jpg

The MC from Super Smash TV:

"BIG MONEY! BIG PRICES! I LOVE IT!"

"GOOD LUCK! YOU'LL NEED IT!"

Lisa Simpsons comments in Simpson's Road Rage.

And Toads (or Toads dad) obnoxiously high grunting noise everytime you confirm or go back before a Mario Party game...sounds like Ed Grimley or Pee-Wee Herman stepped on a cat!

Squall7 said:
Final Fantasy X. Tidus was really whiney. Also, don't really care for Vaan too much. Seems like they just ran out of ideas. Vaan was like a cross between Cloud, Squall, Zidane and Tidus.

Other than that, I can't think of any off the top of my head...
123- I feel the same way about those 2 characters.

I like the games, but I despise Mario. And I agree with Squall7 on Tidus and Vaan- what is Square's fascination with blonde teenagers with a troubled past?

Back