From melee to brawl

It seemed wierd at first but it all turned out for the best also tought i was going to be using the gamecube controller but fell in love with the wiimote alone haven't even used the gamecube controller once.

lol i'm starting to get used to mario again, he's probably my favourite again:D

there are just too many characters, my opinions keep changing.....

i loved ganondorf in melee, he was my main, i was so excited when i unlocked him in brawl...til i realized that i sucked with him...i also like lucario a lot more than i thot i would, and altho sonic isnt very good, and all his moves are a lot alike, hes still a blast to use!

I never owned Melee, all my friends had the game so I would just play it over at their place. But I always used Link or Samus and was pleased at how they played in Brawl.

I also have used new people with the release of Brawl, as I have enjoyed playing as everyone from the StarFox series.

Trulen said:
Shiek's needles feel more powerful in this one.
But her down A air does that suicide bombing thing.
But I kinda like it. It adds a quickness to air attacks.

And her Over smash A is ALOT more powerful. ALOT.

And then you have the crazy transforming time with no easy shortcut to become Shiek at the beggining.

You can be shiek form the moment the match starts. on the character selct screen (with remote and nunchuck, not sure of the others) just selct zelda and than hover over the z in he rname and press z and it should change to shiek

My bad. For any1 who already tried this and it didn't work I ment press A not Z.

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked Mario because of his tornado spin special attack, but since they replaced it with a stupid water squirter, I no longer use him.

Im happy
I love the new link and all the new stages
The special attaks are awesome
and so are the new items LOVE SSBB

Back