Anyone Missed out on a Wii?

Big_League_Slugger said:
looks like it might no be a bad thing that we didn't get the wii because ofsystem glitchs. makses me feel "a little" better.:frown2:

Sorry to make you feel a bit worse but as ion pointed out on my thread earlier, the 8-10 people who are on about broken Wii's etc are the exception and everyone else is off playing.

I didnt get one, my stupid pig of a sister couldn't get out of bed and i waited for her for 2 hours. Then went down to the shops and all sold out, I want to kill her....

My new lucky number... 27. They got 28 Wii's in total, and my friend got the last Wii. There was about 15 other people behind us in line.

It's hard to imagine this whole "having to line up for hours" thing for a console. Over here I'll be able to just go to EB at lunch and take my Wii out of there before my hour break is over. :|

well 32 people out of 113 people at my target didnt get one...i got the last one

I had pre order #14 in at Play N' Trade (Small chain) in Walpole, MA. Anyways, I called at noon when they opened, and it turns out that they got 0. That's right zero, nintendo back ordered all of them for them. I'm pretty pissed off about it since I put down all 250 for deposit.

I got up at 6:00 a.m. to go to K-mart (there were a ton of people camped out at the typical places so I thought that would be my best shot) We were 9th in line. Finally the manager comes out and hands the 30 something people in line tickets saying they were going to have a raffle because they only have 7 consoles and the moron that I am DIDN'T TAKE A TICKET and told her we were only getting one. (i'm not good in the morning) So, of course, the person behind me is the first one called and we didn't get one. Then after that we went to comp usa, there were some people standing around outside that worked there. I asked if they got any in and he said there there were a few. We sat out there until 11 (we were first in line) and the assistant manager comes out with a huge smile on his face and says they didn't receive any because "they don't get shipments on the weekends". Pretty sure they sold all of them to the employees.

bah

Last edited:
I didnt.

My dad asked walmart everyday about the wii, they said it was that they are opening the doors and you come in. So I went to walmart at 10:30 this morning and waited in the car. To find out they handed out tickets at 11, so I didnt get one. Went to every store in town and all where sold out.

Back