Anyone need a Wii Remote or Nunchuk? FS

Prelude

Honda Lover
Nov 26, 2006
Pensacola, Florida
Wii Online Code
7607-0325-4782-7631
Hey everyone, I just got home from Walmart here in my area and they have a gang of them that they just got in today. I went ahead and loaded up on them for me. I am willing to buy you guys some if anyone needs them and ship them to you. Ill just charge 5 bucks for my time and drive to get them, and of course shipping! I am not looking to rip anyone off as i know many are on Ebay! Its just an overhead covering my expenses to help you all out! If you need me to buy you one, please leave a message here or for faster hook up, feel free to call my Cell phone with your name and what you need. Also PM me if you call so when I get home I can take notes and Drive up there tonight after work and buy them for yall! I will only send them to you once i see the money in my Paypal account! Im here to help you all, so please dont rip me off or chew me out for even posting this! As It stands they had around 20 left of each so there should be plenty by tonight when I get home from work. Please get with me ASAP if you need them though because as you know, they wont last when the word gets out. Ill take first come first serve!

I hope this helps all my Wii friends in the slightest way! :yesnod:

Prelude

PS: to admins, im sorry if this is not valid, I just wanted to help my wii forum friends out!

Last edited:
Prelude said:
My name: Chad My cell number: 850-418-2481

If your serious about this thats cool. Posting your cell number on the web. Not so smart...

Ya, cellphone thing not so smart ^_^'.

This is awsome for everyone, it's like a private ebay....too bad my local w'mart said it's gettin some in soon.

And just so we have an idea of how long the shipping might take, where do you live?

It says it right under my name to the left;) lol Pensacola, Florida! Just hit me up, I need to know sooner than later or my store i found mine at will be all out as they only got 40 in today and when i got there they only had 25 left. They were selling like hott cakes! And yah, im glad we have some honest people here cause my phone hasnt had one call yet! I just wanted to put it down in case people called me while i was at work tonight and needed me to pick up a set or two on the way home from work. Thanks for the looks guys!

Damn I'd like to have a pair shipped to me to Finland but I think shipping costs would be like 30-70$ so that would be a bit too expensive.

Thats ok i dont ship to whiney brits. Oh and btw, if you cant get them haha! cause ya know what? It takes gas money and my time to drive to that side of town to buy them, but I guess you thought I would do it outa the kindness of my heart for a stranger. No thanks, Good luck kid.

Oh wow, there's actually another person from Pensacola on this forum. I guess you won't be needing to send me any, I can just head down to Wal-Mart myself. :lol:

sure thing, as i said i was only charging for my gas money and drive there. Not going to make a killing!

Back