Nintendo Store - Ordered Remote

Ni|<0laI

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2007
Hi, I went to Nintendo's store and ordered an additional Wii Remote, Nunchuck, and the component cables. It didn't tell me that they were out of stock on any of those items, however I can't ever find them at any local stores. Could you please tell me your experiences with ordering hardware from Nintendo.

Is my order just going to sit in limbo until they get them in stock if they are indeed out?

Will they ship out the items individually as they get them in or will they wait until all the items are in stock?

Thanks for your help!
Ni|<0laI

Just to let everybody know that they shipped all my items out yesterday, pretty quick. So no need to get raped on eBay for a remote. Just goto Nintendo!

I got their replacement remote yesterday. Did your remote come with FCC-ID numbers on it and a Bluish "A" button?

I haven't gotten it yet, it just shipped out. I ordered in the AM and it shipped in the PM. I'll let you know when it arrives though!

Remotes are easy to find (at least where I live) Wii's are not.
Nintendo's Customer Service is always very reliable. (including sales)

Not around the Chicagoland area, I just got my Wii last weekend when I went back home to Wisconsin. Target didn't have any remotes, just the 13 Wiis they got in.

no wii anywhere in central PA.. i got my wii play with a remote yesterday, our walmart got 6 of them in and i got the last one.. i think target had some too.. but they are all hard to find.. also got the last 2 classics the other day at EB

Back