Anyone playing Valhalla Knights??

haha...no joke..one more...cool sword by the way

lol yerr.. Thanks :p, I wanna bring my mercenary along lol he looks uber cool.. two fire weapons and one has some ice lol so fire/ice glow on one :p

oh sick...well sounds good...i will get us a quest....gosh i need to catch up here haha

Holy cow lol that one actually gave some good stuff!! lol... I kept putting "Good Job" when i found some lol.. :p

haha...i noticed that...so do you want to do the giant one with your merc there?

lol they kinda kept avoiding :(... Do more and more quests open up? or is it the same ones?

hmmm...good point..i would hope they put more up there..so can you like customize your own merc?

ohhh uhm yeah if u have a merc.. while playing solo i think u can only use your merc... just get equips that are good.. and go to the tavern and tell her to manage. then select wichever merc ur gonna use and just equip it better stuff

well you said your guy had two swords, one with fire and one with fire/ice...did you give him those or did the game just pick those for him?

oh wow nice...i will remember that...do the stay out with for a time limit or as long as you want them to?

Pretty much like, well have you met your first merc? you get it from those guild quests they tell you that you can do. but you get to meet a warrior first. He's okay.. but then you get this bard i think? thats the one i use he's really good lol and theres this ninja girl but i dont use her lol dont wanna lvl her up =.= buttttt!!!

Pretty much at the tavern you first hire them for like 200 ginny. and every lvl is 100 more lol but they dont follow you in town. only when your outside of town and killing. they stay with you as long as you dont fire them.. some quests require no merc so you have to fire it for a bit then later rehire.. but yeah if its lvl 17 or something you'll hire it back for 1700ginny lol

oh dang...heavy...haha. Yeah i met the first guy so far...and it said he was like 600 or so to lend out haha...but wasnt sure how leveling up would work if i took him out. So thanks...sorry for all of the newbie questions..just got the game and still trying to get a feel for it...do you like it?

Well at first i was lost.. i didn't talk to aiden LOL i was just running around and lvled up like 10 times -.- LOL but yeah its fun i like lvling up and adding stats and such.. especially getting to also gear up my merc thats good he's stronger than me i think.. lol but yeah its fun.. just grind stuff and find really good equips yeah. lol and you have to marry someone O_O lol i was reading taht in the guide book

Back