Anyone who has Metroid Prime Trilogy?

FCB10

Ahmet
Dec 25, 2010
The Hague, The Netherlands
Wii Online Code
6308-6845-0316-7739
I'm a proud owner of this game. I almost played it for 100 hours.

What do you guys think about the game?
How is the gameplay?
Are the puzzles annoying?
Do you prefer this or the old Metroid 2D style?

Is there anyone who owns this game? :(

And please!

IF YOU ARE OUT THERE WITH THIS GAME AND YOU HAVE FRIEND VOUCHERS: PLEASE HELP ME OUT I NEED 15 IN TOTAL!

I'm a proud owner of this game. I almost played it for 100 hours.

What do you guys think about the game?
How is the gameplay?
Are the puzzles annoying?
Do you prefer this or the old Metroid 2D style?

Is there anyone who owns this game? :(

And please!

IF YOU ARE OUT THERE WITH THIS GAME AND YOU HAVE FRIEND VOUCHERS: PLEASE HELP ME OUT I NEED 15 IN TOTAL!

i own this game but im not sure if i have any friend vouchers, sorry. plus my wii nunchuk broke the other day so i have to get a new one. :frown5:

i do have internet on wii but i cant check if i have any friend vouchers cause my dog ate my nunchuk cord... :yikes:

:bacon:

If you do own this game, it has been announced that the game is no longer being published. Which means it's destined to become rare. The price of a new copy spiked up to $103

nice $103, i have the trilogy pack and its collectors edition which means even more valueble right?

nice $103, i have the trilogy pack and its collectors edition which means even more valueble right?
Probably, and it will probably be worth even more than that in the future. I may go ahead and pick up the new copy for $103, the value of it can only go up.

I'm gonna not play it and keep it in a good condition so it's worth a whole bunch in the future.

i checked on ebay and their already selling the metroid prime trilogy collectors edition for $200.

I have the game. I haven't played it yet because I'm working on Metroid Prime for the GameCube (playing it on the Wii however). After I beat Prime, I'll move on to the next game using Trilogy.

I have the Trilogy, have to go back and beat it again. I would love to share friend vouchers

Yeah, I'm glad I didn't pass up the chance to get it. I got the day just after release.

@JustinvWii,

You may want to play the Original and the Newer version of Metroid Prime. There are changes in scenery and Music (Flahgra battle being one of the Music changes) in the Trilogy version.

Last edited:
Back