Anyone worried about online?

Homesrfan

ftw
Nov 1, 2006
I'm kinda worried about the quality of online play... anyone else? I mean, no voice chat and VERY little information at all about it? What can we expect...

perhaps the reason for that is so there is no "predators" online?...i guess its a privacy and safety issue...and plus..if ur playing a game...play the game dont chat

What is there to worry about? The worse thing you can worry about is not securing your wireless router and having to worry about someone feeding off of your connection.

Paralex said:
What is there to worry about? The worse thing you can worry about is not securing your wireless router and having to worry about someone feeding off of your connection.
I'm not really sure if you read my thread???

WiiPlaya said:
perhaps the reason for that is so there is no "predators" online?...i guess its a privacy and safety issue...and plus..if ur playing a game...play the game dont chat
This would be good for games like Metroid if you have a team or something. Also just nice to talk to a friend you have on there. Honestly, a predator targeting a kid on a game is pathetic and I don't think it would work too well, you basically talk about the game, you don't chat about your lives or anything. :p

This will be my first online console. I've played Xbox Live and it was pretty amazing. I'm positive Wii onilne will not be that good but I hope it's good in its own right.

aah i read it...but misinterpreted it...i suppose it would be cool to have some sort of headset and be able to command a squad around in games or something?...but yea now that i think of that...that really does degrade the gameplay

I just hope it's not based on the friend list, where you can only play with friends you've registered. Once I have Brawl I wanna be able to go online and play random fools who think they got game. Psh. THEY DON'T GOT GAME!

Zori said:
I just hope it's not based on the friend list, where you can only play with friends you've registered. Once I have Brawl I wanna be able to go online and play random fools who think they got game. Psh. THEY DON'T GOT GAME!

do you got game? how do u kno u got game if u dont even got the game...

i really hope online turns out great.
and i also hope there is mmorpg that is free on wii.
i think it'll be quite nice(swinging sword with remote and stuff. lots of wii mote features will turn out pretty nicely.)
and i hope friends code doesn't get in the way

WiiPlaya said:
do you got game? how do u kno u got game if u dont even got the game...

Yeah exactly see they don't got game, cuz the game aint out yet. I be sayin lil punks goin around sayin they gona own in Brawl, how the hell you know right? :incazzato:

i fell ya man. i loved the socom series on my ps2 with the headsets and fun online play and im afraid i wont be getting that on my wii.

oh well. ill prob buy a ps3 in a few years ( i dont wanna waste 50$ a year on xbl)

Zori said:
Yeah exactly see they don't got game, cuz the game aint out yet. I be sayin lil punks goin around sayin they gona own in Brawl, how the hell you know right? :incazzato:

yea well they dont got game...no 1 has game unless they r testers but i dont see n e 1 going around saying they got game

Back