appearance question

brettb21

WiiChat Member
Feb 28, 2008
Hey everyone, new here....

Got my Wii about a week ago and its been functioning fine...definitely a fun unit as well....my appearance question is something in which I noticed today...it seemed to have accumulated a LOT of dust, so I unplugged it and wiped the console down with a microfiber cloth...but upon closer inspection of the console, what has looked to be an accumulation of dust are black marks which do not come off the console...these marks are wide-spread all over the console and I am definitely not satisfied....

Thinking that it also may not be a valid issue for Nintendo....thoughts?

if i leave bread in th' bread drawer too long 't gets blue spots... but 't all tastes th' same...

i think yer wii will work th' same
:yesnod:

try updating and you wont get the black stuff again. i got that too once. the black stuff is actually caused by dust itslef. try burning dust you will get the same thing.(dont actually bur dust).

idjut said:
if i leave bread in th' bread drawer too long 't gets blue spots... but 't all tastes th' same...

i think yer wii will work th' same
:yesnod:
i dont think you are supposed to eat the bread if it gets moldy and to get rid of the black spots get stickers and put them all over your wii

Back