wii might be dissapointed..........

Alright, so I'm not too experienced in the actual companies.

What I've heard is that XB made a contract w/EA so that they couldn't sell NCAA Football to any other platform. Does Nintendo have any of these? Is that what happened to CoD4 or can the Wii simply not handle it?

hmmm, i want really aware that cod4 wasnt gonna be for the wii, and ya i think that wii could handle that game, i mean, its was able to handle cod3, ya i know it didnt have the best graphics, but ide doubt that cod4 is so advanced that the wii cant handdle it

LevesqueIsKing said:
Alright, so I'm not too experienced in the actual companies.

What I've heard is that XB made a contract w/EA so that they couldn't sell NCAA Football to any other platform. Does Nintendo have any of these? Is that what happened to CoD4 or can the Wii simply not handle it?
no call of duty 4 is free. microsoft and sony both wouldnt pay to have it on their consoles. they only pay for exclusives (sony dosent, which is starting to become a problem) IW cares about its game and wouldnt want to waste dev time porting it over.

Sovieto said:
no call of duty 4 is free. microsoft and sony both wouldnt pay to have it on their consoles. they only pay for exclusives (sony dosent, which is starting to become a problem) IW cares about its game and wouldnt want to waste dev time porting it over.
Wow thats gay. Is there any hope of us getting it later, or us getting CoD5?

sagema said:
Nintendo has some new deals with Valve, and the people who made Gears of War. EA and Ubisoft have fully signed up with the Wii, making entire studios for them. It may take a few years, but Nintendo will have some serious first party games later.What probably pisses off a lot of people, and it pisses me off too is what the real average gamer buys. They avoid the high quality games like FF12, and the crappy games like Redneck Rampage. Instead I see a load of them buy Need for Speed, Madden, and many more middle ground games. Go to any game store and hang out there. You'll see what they really buy. All I see are the minority of gamers yelling the loudest, where the majority doesn't come to these forums, still over 60% don't even want online mode, and most will play a video game a few hours a week at best.

In short, Nintendo has grown the market to a new type of gamer that was lost years ago. Their opinions differ drastically from what many of you think is the norm. They just want fun, cheap games, and don't care who made it, or what it is.
You meant 3rd Party games right?:scared:

Sovieto said:
they only pay for exclusives (sony dosent, which is starting to become a problem)
Its true that the only way for a platform to have an exclusive is pay, but what is not true is what your saying "Sovieto" they (SONY) are not trying to get "Assasins Creed or GTA 4 as an exclusive...the only that matters to them is getting it onto their console....while Microsoft is getting exclusive content on their GTA 4 consoles....but Sony is always thinking as we all know, and they are getting themselves an exclusive from Taketwo...if you havent noticed

Hmmm...So what are some Nintendo exclusives besides the obvious (Mario, SSB, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, DK, Starfox, etc.). Is there anything I'm not thinking of?

LevesqueIsKing said:
Hmmm...So what are some Nintendo exclusives besides the obvious (Mario, SSB, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, DK, Starfox, etc.). Is there anything I'm not thinking of?
Soul Calibur:Legends, Rayman Ravving Rabbids and others that i forgot......takes these two as a few, especially RRR...it did bad on the 360 when it left the NW with the wii-mote!

^I meant series'. RRR and Soul Calibur are both on the XB360.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^I meant series'. RRR and Soul Calibur are both on the XB360.
Oh my fault...i meant RRR:2 and Soul Calibur:Legends which is action-adventure game i guess....which is for the Wii exclusively

The one on the PS3 and 360 are Soul Calibur 4 the fighting the game

arcticreaver said:
nintendo needs to start thinking about online games and more 3rd party support.
They already have: SMSC, PBR, FIFA 08, and Madden all are ONLINE....they already have 3rd party support coming from all different directions: Ubisoft, EA, Konami, Capcom and others that i cant remember!!

You guys are doubting Ninty way too much!!:shocked:

Back