Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Wii launch party, Nov. 17?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Chat' started by ssbb_lover, Sep 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ssbb_lover

ssbb_lover Novocain Stain'd

Wii Friend Code: 1234-1234-1234-1234
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Nov. 17 Wii launch party in Los Angeles? Well this must be the official release date of the Wii right? Take a look at this:
    For the rest of the info: gamespot.com

Now this clicks together, the Sep. party being the party that releases the price, date of release etc. and the Nov. 17 launch party being when the Wii is launched. Now these r just blogs and rumors, but they say this info has been "reported by several gaming sites".

Hopefully this isn't true, seeing as the lines would be ridiculously long because ppl would be lining up for different systems, most likely even fights could occur. Fights were reported in several cities around the world (I saw one) when fellow Xboxers were in line to get the 360's...imagine the bad blood between a Nintendo fanboy and a Playstation fanboy in a line twice as long, not a pretty site. Furthermore Nintendo said that they would be releasing their console before Sony would...this was some interesting news to me, just though i'd report it to u guys.:)

2. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

Interesting, unlikley though, screw gamespot, they have no new info on the Wii ever, they still have things wraping up E3 on theirs I believe, their not a trustworthy site for Wii info

3. ssbb_lover

ssbb_lover Novocain Stain'd

Wii Friend Code: 1234-1234-1234-1234
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I know, but it is something to think about...maybe some info on when the Wii will come out. I'm up for any news that helps me figure out that!:D

4. Mr_Stoukaph

Mr_Stoukaph WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 2509-0795-4188-6793
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    This is not official news from Nintendo, so I'm going to close the thread. There are already too many launch threads and until we get news from Nintendo, all the continuing threads that are made will be closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.