Wii is good..but...

The simple fact is, if Nintendo don't make a more adult image for themselves, they will lose consumers and therefore money. They say that anyone can pick up the wiimote and play, but the majority of them won't want to play games like monkey ball, they will want to battle it out online, tearing off eachothers heads and breaking legs and stuff.

its been about 2/3 months since release! gah some people are so impateint....

anyway i like a mix of games, depending on what mood i'm in.

for example, i love gta :

poping peoples head off with a sniper
sliting their throat with a sharp kinfe
or hacking their head off with a sword

i dont know why either, i just enjoy it.....but you have to know the difference between real life and a game

manhunt made some 12 year old kid kill his friend with an axe.....it just shows you how controllerable games can be

...but i also enjoy super smash bros, has to be my all time favorite game, just for the sheer fun of competing against friends and now the new ones being released with online.., boy i cant wait!!!

Games don't make people do anything. If any kid is so impressionable they would copy something on a game, their parents have serious problems.

Raddus said:
Games don't make people do anything. If any kid is so impressionable they would copy something on a game, their parents have serious problems.

Yep and there parents shouldn't buy the game for them if they know there gonna be like that. My mum knows i'm responcible to play gta and not get wacked out. Infact when i get her to buy gta's she only moans about the swearing and not at all about the violence.

As yellow_wii brought up, Brawl is easily the most anticipated game, even more than TP maybe. There is no bloodshed at all. Just to show that blood doesn't make a good game, even in fighting games.

People said give it time. I just don't know what to expect from Nintendo with 'Time' the gamecube will be last in the old gen console wars no matter how much time you gave it. If Nintendo saw people wanted online GC then make online GC. Oh and i heard that about 80 % of gamers are over 30 so why make 70 % of your games for the younger children? It just makes more sense if you make a lot of BOTH age group type games and then everyone will be happy. Me personally, I would want a good GoW killer or a Halo killer which Nintendo CAN pull of but havn't yet. Why not is the question?

Raddus said:
The simple fact is, if Nintendo don't make a more adult image for themselves, they will lose consumers and therefore money. They say that anyone can pick up the wiimote and play, but the majority of them won't want to play games like monkey ball, they will want to battle it out online, tearing off eachothers heads and breaking legs and stuff.

P.S. That's what i've been trying to get across.

I aggree with the poster the Wii will turn into a toy more of a console eventually.....Needs a good network if you ask me the channels just dont cut it for me.

Back