wii needs more testosterone based games..

SLrocket

Rockets In '08!!!
Nov 28, 2006
htown texas
Wii Online Code
7808-6544-1890-2927
they need games like halo(not HALO but LIKE halo) with GREAT online multiplayer and a good racing sim like gran turismo. just my two cents. i would think that this would make wii the ultimate system.

Eh grand theft auto franchise is coming wiis way...
its not like HALO but its got that whole guy thing goin...

I never thought halo was that great i mean you're killing little gay lookin aliens with plasma guns. LAME. Yea LAN parties were cool n online the same but still the game itself... ptiful.

Rerax.

It's been, what, a whole 2 months since launch?

Games will come in time.

yes i have....but ive also heard that it'll strictly be a one palyer adventure mode.

LyricistSoldier said:
Eh grand theft auto franchise is coming wiis way...
its not like HALO but its got that whole guy thing goin...

I never thought halo was that great i mean you're killing little gay lookin aliens with plasma guns. LAME. Yea LAN parties were cool n online the same but still the game itself... ptiful.

You sure about gta?

Link if so.

i'm gonna be seriously pissed if we don't get a GREAT multiplayer shooter game. Xbox has halo and gears of war. Playstation has Socom and a few others. I've been a big socom fan, but have decided to go to the Wii because i understand the value of true fun. But Wii better have atleast one good online game.

Okay first LyricistSoldier the Grand Theft Auto Wii game is just a rumour nothing more and double posting is annoying and pointless This is here for a reason
edit.gif
any way I to am hoping for some great online multi-player Battalion Wars 2 seems like lots of fun but the proof will be in the pudding mmmm pudding

agree

i grantourismo type game would be great although excite truck is remarkably funi would like that in depth true racing feel of gt. and gta will be great and kojima is also making a game for wii so hopefully we will get a mgs or something similar. and wii did also have four fps in the first month of release so i think the testosterone is going dry for the moment but moh airborne and others will pick it back up

"We're reaching out to every publisher, frankly every day. I'll be spending some time later today with the folks over at Take Two to see what type of support they can give our console. ... The fact is there will be M-rated content on the Wii console. EA has already announced that they're bringing 'The Godfather' to our console. And we want every single best-selling game to be available on Wii. Whatever that content is."

So yeah, I failed to add its a rumor... but rumor or not that quotes the point. Nintendo never has been one to share the glory when it comes to the best games on their console... they like to hog it up. Its all about their first party games. But now... its different. Reggie is out knocking on doors and is providing nintendo with a new ideal for the wii system...

"we want every single best-selling game to be available on Wii. Whatever that content is"

so yea for all you guys that need things written out black and white, no its not confirmed GTA for wii but IT IS CONFIRMED that nintendo wants any and all games that'll be and are the big hitters to play in their ball field. Even mature rated content for you "testosterone lovers"

Sam_Harris said:
Okay first LyricistSoldier the Grand Theft Auto Wii game is just a rumour nothing more and double posting is annoying and pointless This is here for a reason
edit.gif
any way I to am hoping for some great online multi-player Battalion Wars 2 seems like lots of fun but the proof will be in the pudding mmmm pudding

get out Sam_Harris. stupid smart :ciappa:
nothing is more annoying than some doosh complaining about how other people post then yelling about pudding. :wtf:

Back