are the graphics as bad as they look???

metroid#41 said:
well...the title says it all...are these graphics as bad as all the screen shots and videos???

In your view they must be... Unless your eyes are deceiving you? Multiple screenshots and videos can’t see them all being a lie, can you? Though personally I think the graphics are awesome. Best job of a Zelda game they have done so far in terms of graphics. Its got a the :thumbsup: from me anyway.

I rank Metroid#41 as a
N00b
Grapics makef notf the gamef
f
f

hmm...yea, I agree, but a ps3 if you don't like the look, IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The ps3 is soooo overpriced...stupid bluetooth attatchment...I mean, thats why its so expensive, but we'll see who wins the next gen console battle now:)

sony is just rideing on the backs of gamers to promote their proparity blue media so they can dominate the hd market. I am not a huge nintendo fan, but the have they best phylosphy in games at the moment, and im going to support the idea that the best games are fun, and it doesent matter how high the rez is as long as you have good artists makeing the game. If you take an image of a big fat ugly swetty gamer, who needed a shower a few years ago, its not going to look any better no matter how high a rez you make. I would have liked the wii to have a bit more power in its graphics language, but i cant have everything, and i think the price tag really fits.

Last edited:
well... it is a gamecube game, so it isnt utilizing the wii completely is it? But yes, I suppose it does look like how it looks... if that what your asking.

Mrjingles_23 said:
hmm...yea, I agree, but a ps3 if you don't like the look, IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The ps3 is soooo overpriced...stupid bluetooth attatchment...I mean, thats why its so expensive, but we'll see who wins the next gen console battle now:)

the wii has that too...

i think you mean bluray

metroid#41 said:
well...the title says it all...are these graphics as bad as all the screen shots and videos???

yup. it is, just one problem, you have been looking at zelda, the first game on the nintendo, not the new game that is soon to be out called Twilight Princess. Dont worry these kinds of mestakes happen.

maybe he's going off of videos on youtube which are compressed and are bad quality, but if you see the sheerness (or however you spell it) of the graphics and how good they are they are awesome especially the TP WOOT cant wait

pssh, I dunno, all I know is that only the rich kids with rich parents or the crazy people will be able to get the Playstation at $600...you could get 3 good quality guitars at that price, and 2 Wii's with games for that price...just doesn't seem very..uh, sensible to pay that much for a console...and what the heck does that attatchment do anyways?

Mrjingles_23 said:
pssh, I dunno, all I know is that only the rich kids with rich parents or the crazy people will be able to get the Playstation at $600...you could get 3 good quality guitars at that price, and 2 Wii's with games for that price...just doesn't seem very..uh, sensible to pay that much for a console...and what the heck does that attatchment do anyways?
good quality guitars?
psh yeah right
you wont find three good quality guitars for $200, thats a Squier price which absolutly suck...
and what attatchment are you talking about?
Bluray?
cause if you are its just another form of reading the disk or something.
It reads the disc with a Blue/Violet laser. Can store more data and store that data in something like HD format.
thats the jist of it for the most part

back on topic
Yeah seriously what have you been looking at?
The Graphics look great to me.
Have no idea what you've been lookin at lately...

Well, what you've got to consider is that most standard definitions TV's are 480, which is what DVD is. But if you play a DVD on your computer without having the ,full screen. option enabled, it looks smaller. Heck, download a video on the internet (any one) that says it's 640x480 (I think), you'll see how small it is in 100%. Now, considering most of the footage from Wii is actual gameplay (rather thean cutscenes/FMV's), I'd say that the Wii graphics will be able to hold their own.

I dont have a link to the video, but... If you knotice when link looks at the sun, the game gets dark and he gets back lit, i think thats pritty cool and pritty next gen. Although, wii really isent next gen in graphics, but next gen in FUN. However gears of war uses the unreal 3 engin and displacement maps and transform lighting is sexy.

Last edited:
Back