are the graphics as bad as they look???

metroid#41 said:
well...the title says it all...are these graphics as bad as all the screen shots and videos???

I think that you are a loz hater and if you are get the hell outta this zelda forum pal.

pizzaluvr said:
the wii's graphics wil suck, but the awesome conrolls will be cool

the gfx won't be as good as xbox
Source? I've heard quite the opposite, and by the quality of the videos I've seen, they are better than xbox.

...unless you meant the 360?

The graphics do not suck maybe you suck. Anyways I think the graphics are great. I am really looking forward for twilight princess.

Wow... there are some fairly immature replies here...

It's understandable why the OP would ask this, in comparison to the 360 and PS3 graphics anyway, they've been setting the margin (or rumors of them have) for what the gfx should be like. Wii will be better than GC, but supposedly not as good as 360 when it comes to graphics from what I've been told.

Miyamoto has said a few times that the graphics are gradually improving, but the gameplay is what they are focussing on. I'm sure in later releases they'll find more suitable coding to make the graphics better... Or something.

There's no reason for you guys to respond so rudely. :)

White-Wolf said:
sony is just rideing on the backs of gamers to promote their proparity blue media so they can dominate the hd market. I am not a huge nintendo fan, but the have they best phylosphy in games at the moment, and im going to support the idea that the best games are fun, and it doesent matter how high the rez is as long as you have good artists makeing the game. If you take an image of a big fat ugly swetty gamer, who needed a shower a few years ago, its not going to look any better no matter how high a rez you make. I would have liked the wii to have a bit more power in its graphics language, but i cant have everything, and i think the price tag really fits.
...someone give this guy a medal, its one of the best responses to Sony dominating the HD market that I have read to date. Good Stuff... :thumbsup:

Squall7 said:
Source? I've heard quite the opposite, and by the quality of the videos I've seen, they are better than xbox.

...unless you meant the 360?

im comparing some of the last xbox games to the Wii launch titles, that's probably a bit unfair

and i didn't mean suck like will be horrible i meant suck compared to 360 and ps3

pizzaluvr said:
im comparing some of the last xbox games to the Wii launch titles, that's probably a bit unfair

and i didn't mean suck like will be horrible i meant suck compared to 360 and ps3
Fair enough, but then Nintendo really isn't going in the same direction as 360 or PS3. I think the graphics are ample enough to have a lot of fun with, without getting too hung up on realism. But that's just my opinion.

Well my opinion is this. It doesn't matter how the graphics look. It all matters about the gameplay homeboy get it straight (Just Kidding)

DarkDepths said:
well... it is a gamecube game, so it isnt utilizing the wii completely is it? But yes, I suppose it does look like how it looks... if that what your asking.

The Wii's graphics are slightly better than the XBox was. Which is good enough. Graphics don't make the game.

Back