Are you excited for this game??

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Are you look forward to Tiger Woods GPA 2011?? why or why not?

Me I'm looking forward to this golf game, it's already on my list on Gamefly.
Shame that I don't think you can transfer your golf character when you upgrade to 2011. But can anyone confirm this? On the EASports website in their forums people say you can't transfer your golfer to the 2011 game.

I also wish this upgrade version would have Wiispeak but sadly I don't link it does or will.

I'm actually without a system right now, but I'm pretty sure I'm getting another Wii in the next couple weeks. Tiger Woods 2011 is one of the main reasons for that. I had a Wii a year or two ago, but I got caught up in graphics and switched to the 360. After realizing I played the Wii about ten times more than the 360, I think it's time to come back home.

Anyway, Tiger 10 received its best reviews on the Wii, and I'd like to get in on that with Tiger 11. Add in the Ryder Cup, and it should be even better. I haven't made a decision yet, but I'm leaving heavily towards getting a Wii and Tiger 11 next week.

Also, how nice is it to have 28 courses from the start instead of 16 like the HD consoles have? That's crazy.

I only liked wii sports golf other than that not really interested in golf games

IDK y ppl like golf? it dosnt give u the rush like Bball or Football and Baseball
I don't like golf either, but baseball is no better LOL. really boring sport, even at live events. yawn. basketball is okay, not something I would watch though. Football is probably the only sport I like that involves a ball!

Back