Are you Wiicubed?

Wiitendo

Banned
Jan 28, 2007
Mushroom kingdom :P
hey i hope you guys like my new term wiicubed for wii/gamecube gamers. I just wanted to take a poll of how many people bought gamecube games after they bought their wiis.

-note that if you already had a gamecube and still bought games to play on your wii you may still vote, but please state that you did so.
-note 2, please only vote once, and dont spam or flame.

POLL:
Did you buy any gamecube games after you bought your wii?

yes: 4
no: 1
im going to: 0

FOR PEOPLE THAT DID NOT

List of N gamecube classics you MUST buy:

-If you want links, or have questions PM im pretty active so yeah. :D

Legend of zelda orcarina of time: master quest
Mario sunshine
Zelda wind waker
Metroid 2
Fox advantures
super smash brso melee
Mariokart double dash
Mario party 7

Last edited:
12 is a lot...I've just got 1 (MK Double Dash). And I'm planning on getting Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. Hopefully I'll enjoy both games immensely. Please note I ALREADY had a Gamecube which I loved to death regardless of what people may say about the system.

I did not buy any games for teh GC aftar obtaining teh Wii.
I have played or already own the games listed thar.
thx though.

Yes, I picked up Wind Waker 'cause I sold it a long time ago, also picked up RE: 4.

cube games

I bought 22 gamecube games for my Wii, and have 4 Wii games...

Wiitendo said:
hey i hope you guys like my new term wiicubed for wii/gamecube gamers. I just wanted to take a poll of how many people bought gamecube games after they bought their wiis.

-note that if you already had a gamecube and still bought games to play on your wii you may still vote, but please state that you did so.
-note 2, please only vote once, and dont spam or flame.

POLL:
Did you buy any gamecube games after you bought your wii?

yes: 2
no: 0
im going to: 0

FOR PEOPLE THAT DID NOT

List of N gamecube classics you MUST buy:

-If you want links, or have questions PM im pretty active so yeah. :D

Legend of zelda orcarina of time: master quest
Mario sunshine
Zelda wind waker
Metroid 2
Fox advantures
super smash brso melee
Mariokart double dash
Mario party 7

I did NOT buy any. I saved money and just borrowed from friends who are now bored of them.

I haven't yet but I am certainly going to. I've been looking out for Batallion Wars, my boyfriend has it and it looks brilliant. Will probably end up being loads of otheers aswell, but at the moment I'm looking for Batallion Wars

I've bought about 18 GC games and 3 Wii games. I had my Wii about a month before I realised you could play GC games on it so I went straight out and bought RE4, Zelda Wind Waker and OoT then about a week later I went and bought loads of games that were 3 for £20.00 so now I have Sonic, Mario Kart, Gun, Eternal Darkness and loads of others I can't remember the names of.

For the Wii I have Zelda, Red Steel and Sonic which I got on friday when it was released and I am now waiting for the Prince of Persia to come out at the end of March.

I am also going to buy Metroid 2 and some Mario games for the GC.

I used to have a badass GCN collection but sadly sold it a few years back to get my new car. I'm slowly rebuilding...so far I've re-purchased RE:0,1,2,4 and Wind Waker. I still need/want RE:3 and Code Veronica X(want them new,refuse to buy used).

Back