How do you organize your games?

Wiimoto

Sonic + Brawl = Ownage
Jan 1, 2008
Well we all probably own a wii here, and have some games for the gamecube and wii, and maybe ds for some of you. Obviously you need a place to put em all, and I'm wondering what you guys do. I have my wii games in a sort of stack, and sort the gamecube ones on what gaming universe they are from. (Like, mario universe, zelda, etc...)

What about you?

Don't worry about organizing them unless you have a shitload. Shitload meaning over 50 titles.

rubber maid all the way....lol, its gotta be kid proof in my house i hate loosing stuff

If its a CD style game i always take them outta the cases, and put them into a soft storage case...

I try to keep them with the system and t.v. they are played on. But when it comes to nintendo i only keep some of my favorites in the house anything else gets stored in the attic or garage.. just not enough room... Same for the really old stuff like Atari,commodore,sega genesis,ect...

wezeles said:
rubber maid all the way....lol, its gotta be kid proof in my house i hate loosing stuff

If its a CD style game i always take them outta the cases, and put them into a soft storage case...

I try to keep them with the system and t.v. they are played on. But when it comes to nintendo i only keep some of my favorites in the house anything else gets stored in the attic or garage.. just not enough room... Same for the really old stuff like Atari,commodore,sega genesis,ect...
Holy crap you have alot of stuff...

On a bookshelf, alphabetical, except for the game that I currently have in the system, or ones I play a lot.

I use the floor as a storage device for my games.

i did alphabetical for a while, lately i do it by genre now... eaisier to get to the ones im in the mood for...

I store all my games in a shelf/stand I made in shop class.
Wii Sits on top, games underneath.

Well, I have mine on DVD racks in alphebetical order. This is more to do with my PS2 games more than anything because I only have 3 Wii games, 2 of which get rack space.

i have them is stacks. Normally about 15 games per stack. I probably have over 100 games easily for the PSP, 360 and Wii. Have a whole seprate entertainment system for just games and console stuff.

i have a drawer for my old games (NES, SNES, N64) and a shelf that i put all of my wii and gc games on
i dont really organize them i just throw them on ze shelf when i'm done with them:)

Back