Arms tired no more!

oxhaker

...no good titles
Mar 1, 2007
Life
Wii Online Code
0376-6435-4668-9489
Ok, I;m tired of people complaining that their arms get tired so dont bu y this game or i hate it because of this reason. Well guess what, my arms never get tired. Thats because I have one of those gaming rocker chairs. Your arms sit on your raised legs because you knees are normal sitting hight, but your but is only 5 inches of the ground putting your arms in a resting position. They can range from $.50 at a garage sale to $80 for a full sound and base one like I have. Typically their about $10. So would you rather stand for 15 min with sore arms, or spend $10 and sit for hours and play??

I don't remember my arms getting tired one single time while playing wii. And i stand quite a bit so... I'm not having that trouble..

whats your cat doing???

i don;t get the point of this thread...

...are you just saying to get one of those gaming chairs so your arms wont get tired...why not just get a couch, and sit down -_-

you can get really exspensive ones aswell. im saving up for one thats £99
which in america is around the VALUE of $150

any way the one im getting, has built in speakers and has a vibrate function, its compatible with all consoles but the rumble function only works with wii and 360.

anyway its a seat that sits on the floor quite low, and is very well padded, speakers right by your head, and the cables plug into it and then into tele.

but no i dont get tired while playing, but sometimes i cant be bothered standing

Only time my arm got tired was when i first bought it and i was playing Wii Sports none stop for a bout 12 hours or something crazy like that.

JerryC said:
Agreed, standing is more fun and my arms hardly ever get tired while playing. And if they do then its only cause I was playing 4 a long time. The truth is that these wimps need to lift some weights or something, and stop complaining.

im not complaining...ive stood for hours.....it not that everyone does, but ive heard hundreds of people (varius sites and friends) complain because the were playing cod3 for 4 hrs straight......

Back