Attention All Ike Users This Thread Is For You

I know that they aren't but I don't think That many begginers could do them. The jab is the easiest one for me.

I hadn't checked in here for a while, and was a good 2 pages behind. I'm starting to switch away from Ike, I'll play with a different character (like snake, ROB, King DDD) for a couple of days and already be up to par with my Ike. Ike is pretty good when it comes to a double match, in my opinion.

While reading these pages I felt like a fight was about to break out. Lol

I hadn't checked in here for a while, and was a good 2 pages behind. I'm starting to switch away from Ike, I'll play with a different character (like snake, ROB, King DDD) for a couple of days and already be up to par with my Ike. Ike is pretty good when it comes to a double match, in my opinion.

While reading these pages I felt like a fight was about to break out. Lol

Well all of those 3 are high tiers. Don't know why and how DDD made it but he is a high tier.
I sort of gave up on Ike a bit too. I started using Pit a lot now.

Well all of those 3 are high tiers. Don't know why and how DDD made it but he is a high tier.
I sort of gave up on Ike a bit too. I started using Pit a lot now.

What gives? you have a good Ike, considering how difficult it is to use him properly.

What gives? you have a good Ike, considering how difficult it is to use him properly.

You would want to change your mains when you play in AiB.
I know that I have a good Ike but I get gimped sometimes so I change to Pit because of his strategies.
I use Ike against everyone exept Metaknights, Falco's and Snake's. I have a lot of trouble fighting them with Ike.

On Balanced Brawl they changed Ike's quick draw move.
He can now use Aether out of quick draw when recovering, and when quick draw misses someone it recovers quicker. That way you aren't helpless for so long =)

On Balanced Brawl they changed Ike's quick draw move.
He can now use Aether out of quick draw when recovering, and when quick draw misses someone it recovers quicker. That way you aren't helpless for so long =)

I always had that in mind. I always said to myself "stick with Ike because he is good exept his recovery". Balanced Brawl? What is that?

It is a new hack that is like brawl+
Except it has everything the same about brawl, just the characters are modified instead of the game. They changed every character so they are closer to the same skill level. They aimed for Diddy's Skill level
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=239604
That is the link to balanced Brawl. n_n

It is a new hack that is like brawl+
Except it has everything the same about brawl, just the characters are modified instead of the game. They changed every character so they are closer to the same skill level. They aimed for Diddy's Skill level
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=239604
That is the link to balanced Brawl. n_n

That was cool. Ike using a quick draw and then an Aether to recover. Balanced Brawl is a a good thing.

I play with Ike after playing with Snake and Captain Falcon a lot.

Ike can be easy to use and make easy KOs if you're skilled with him.

Ike is just too strong. His F-Tilt is easy to kill with.

Indeed.

A Falco player starts doing their standard A moves. He starts spinning and I get hit repeatedly so I just keep pressing F+A causing me to get an instant KO. It can be useful to a spammer.

Back