Attention world!

I would give a speech about israel and iran and syria and all that like I was the second coming of John Lennon.... we need a plan for peace in the world.

I would put all geniuses together and let them watch an episode of bobobo-bobo-bobobo and after that I ask for a logical thing that happens in the show. Just for fun. And then in meantime would get all brains that are left together and make an utlimate super awesome headshot exploding console that makes everyone happy except for those geniuses. And the time after that I would give an ultimat etc. party with everyone being happy. But that's what I would do. But I would say that we all should do that and later die with happiness.:yesnod:

World's attention =/= world's cooperation...

we need a plan for peace in the world.

No, we've had plenty of those already. We need a plan that works.

Without war there's no peace, without peace there's no war. Don't blame me, I don't like either but it's just something you can't hide. It's tough world, we are hurting it and we as humans are the one to blame.

I don't like religions fighting about who is better, I mean are they even allowed to do that?

kinda regret derailing the topic :(

Attention World!

Women should be much easier and go away after 4:00 am. And free cookies for Everyone!!!!!! :D

Back