Australia Wii Party Comp

m7ticalm

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2006
Australia, Perth
Wii Online Code
0287-9971-6660-4138
Hey, did any of u guys enter that Australia Wii Party Comp? well if u didnt, too late cause its over. I think theyve contacted the winners of the eastern states and they increased the number of winners because of the great number of entrances. Well im in the West of Australia, so im still waiting and hoping......

Well if anyone did win, POST IN THIS THREAD! oh, and if u entered, tell us what u wrote!

Well the comp was about u having to write in 50 words or less, why u wanted to play the wii first, 20 (i think, maybe 30 cant remember) people would win from each state which is now increased. If u win, u get to play the wii at a wii party!

I entered, but I can't remember what I wrote. I think it was really cheesy stuff, hehe. I referred some friends who like the Wii, but whether they signed up or not... I have no idea. I had forgotten all about this until now. Congrats to anyone who won, though I doubt anyone here was lucky enough. I'm sure if someone had won, they would have made 5 new threads about it, and mass PM'd the entire member-list.

Flip said:
I entered, but I can't remember what I wrote. I think it was really cheesy stuff, hehe. I referred some friends who like the Wii, but whether they signed up or not... I have no idea. I had forgotten all about this until now. Congrats to anyone who won, though I doubt anyone here was lucky enough. I'm sure if someone had won, they would have made 5 new threads about it, and mass PM'd the entire member-list.
Lol, so true. I can just imagine all the "OMG OMG OMG, IM PLAYING THE WII BEFORE IT COMES OUT" threads.

Back