Auzzie WiFi Night - MSC

Hey Almo, I'm gonna try and play tonight...or do we have a DS WiFi Night on? Anyways I'll add you and have you added me? Well I hope to battle you tonight. I've added you on MSN I have 007 in my name so be aware.

Hey guys well ive got two results in and my game to play, that makes 3 people through and a whole bunch of eliminations....

hey man, uh im really hung over so i dnt particuly feel like it lol, and my msn has changed so ill just add ya :)

gpoleweski said:
Hey Almo, how come I went through instead of you? You organised this so you should go in instead of me....that is....if you want to?....
i take a forfit because you were ready to play and i was too hungover and didnt get around to organising another time :)

the results for mine and gpoleweski's match are in, i won due to forfeit. so looks like its me and eagles in the final.

WiFi Nights

I would be interested in taking part although i am a total noob and would probably be easy fodder for some of you guys. Whats the deal with setting it all up i have my WiFi set up so do i just add you guys to my Wii list or something.

the tournament finished a while ago, but yeh all our friend codes are on the first page, go to friend roster and click add a friend to add us. your own friend code is at the top of the friend roster and it all relates to the mii your uising. once you have your friend code post it and you'll be reayd for a match. but the person you added has to have added you in order to have a match. ps. thanks reefer hahah

Back