Frogerita's makes me think positively, it looks as if she is quite a vibrant fun person, a fan of animals and is quite sleak active:)

Damn shame I don't know the first thing about animals, Konami just taught me not to run them over.

On an on topic note... >_>
Uh

Yellow Wii's makes me think I have cataracts.

go ahead, what do you think when you see my stone cold b*tch avatar?

the meaning behind it is this- some bozo friggen meter maid (not the NYPD, NYC has meter maids that specialize in parking violations) ticketed an NYPD squad car!!!! the balls on that guy. rumor has it that the cop that had it took the picture with his camera phone, later went to the command where the meter maid was stationed with his commanding officer, took the ticket, riped it in their faces and left.

and now you know and knowing is half the battle!

well jill here is my peice:

the meaning behind it is this- some bozo friggen meter maid (not the NYPD, NYC has meter maids that specialize in parking violations) ticketed an NYPD squad car!!!! the balls on that guy. rumor has it that the cop that had it took the picture with his camera phone, later went to the command where the meter maid was stationed with his commanding officer, took the ticket, riped it in their faces and left.

I think I'm right, but not sure:)

Cpt.McCloud said:
well jill here is my peice:

I think I'm right, but not sure:)

:rolleyes:

shoko:

A middle aged single man who lives with his mother and has a bowl of wotsits to has side, he has hentei folders and likes fake girls, is a fan of metroid and SSBB.

Meh, its sort of right, the middle aged wot sit part anyways:eyerolls:

Cpt.McCloud said:
shoko:

A middle aged single man who lives with his mother and has a bowl of wotsits to has side, he has hentei folders and likes fake girls, is a fan of metroid and SSBB.

Meh, its sort of right, the middle aged wot sit part anyways:eyerolls:
lol. well, atleast u got the metroid and SSBB part right.

cpt mcloud: a guy who well.........looks at JUGS magazines

Shoko said:
lol. well, atleast u got the metroid and SSBB part right.

cpt mcloud: a guy who well.........looks at JUGS magazines

To me it says, quite a laid back cool guy, who likes floaty breasts, Zero G(ravity) JUGS:lol:

I dont think that you can really stereotype someone on their avatar, other than noting that they like whatever it is.

However, I for one recognize people by their avatar rather than their username. So, that being said, if I see an image of...say...zero suit samus, I might think of Shoko. I guess I stereotype objects according to a users avatar, rather then stereotyping the user :wtf:

Back