Stereotypical Bullcrap

powerpc127 said:
Don't mean to be a jerk or anything but a swastika is a backwards buddhist symbol. The tips of the prongs are reversed. The ironic thing is that it's a symbol for peace.

no. its not buddist. its a hindu symbol. its not backwards. hindu swastika outlines a square whereas nazi swatika outlines a rhombus. another tidbit. Aryan is a common and popular name for boys in India. nuff said

vashivihan said:
no. its not buddist. its a hindu symbol. its not backwards. hindu swastika outlines a square whereas nazi swatika outlines a rhombus. another tidbit. Aryan is a common and popular name for boys in India. nuff said
whoops, sorry about the buddhist thing. I meant Hindu but that's what happens when you try to pull small details out of your head on five hours of sleep (and if you don't study for your human geography tests:lol: ).

powerpc127 said:
whoops, sorry about the buddhist thing. I meant Hindu but that's what happens when you try to pull small details out of your head on five hours of sleep (and if you don't study for your human geography tests:lol: ).

no sorry doesnt cut it. u are going to be sleeping with the fishes tonight.:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :smilewinkgrin:

Well, people often stereotype me as a stoner. I've never done any drugs in my life, never had alcohol, et cetera...but because I have long-ish hair and wear black (not full-on goth or anything, but I normally wear black shirts and a black coat, simply because I like to), and because I have a somewhat strange sense of humor at times, et cetera, people think I do drugs. It really bugs me. >.<

I feel you.
People stereotype me as a bimbo.
For some reason, "honor student double majoring in University" is always a shocker. I'd love to change so that I receive better first impressions from others, but I really don't know how. I honestly think people are really superficial though, I bet if I wiped off my makeup, wore some random clothes from a thrift shop, put my hair in a bun and wore glasses, I'd get a different first impression. How pathetic?

I'm supposedly a plastic [fake] Emma [scouser]. Annoys the hell out of me.

lol. Well, I suppose people will be people...stereotypes are rooted deep in society, and I doubt that's something that's subject to change within any given time frame. One of those human things we can't really rid ourselves of, I guess.

I admit to stereotyping people, from time to time. I think it's kind of hard not to when you're in high school. While stereotypes are based on vague representations of a certain mindset or personality, some people just seem to display them more callously than others, consciously or not, I guess. I think that is particularly true of high school students.

I lived in vegas
and now that i live in texas people ask if my mom
was a stripper =/
and i used to think that aussis
ride in the pouch of kangaroos..

Back