Americans:fat
Irish:drunk
Germans:neo-nazis
Asians:genius'
Spanish:illegal

etc.

Also they have small penises

*cough cough hack*
So anyways... I gues us Chicagoans are supposed to be fat, lazy sports fans who have bacon, eggs, and heart attacks for breakfast. Now I am not fat and I'm not a big sports fan

Aussies!!! We dont all ride around on kangaroos and live in the bush, and keep dingos as pets. BUT! We do love our beer, and the cheaper and more Aussie the better. ;)

bigwilliiy said:
Also they have small penises

The Dictionary said:
Are people who either live in South or North Korean. The north koreans are crazy and want to destroy everything with nuclear weapons, while the south kroeans are chillaxing and playing Starcraft. koreans are also bigger built then other asians they even have bigger dongs as big as black people.

Why was that comment needed in the first place? :rolleyes:

why did my post get deleted? its true. one of the symbols of hindu religion is a swastika. look it up on teh internet.

Frogger said:
Then why did you feel you needed to put it in a spoiler?

tought it might offend some people. also i wanted to build up suspense. :yesnod: :yesnod:

Frogger said:
...Haven't you kind of answered your own question there?

no i dont see how. actually. i thought that post was on this thread but it was on the thread called "interesting things about yourself" i didnt go on wiichat for 2 days so forgot where that post is. so my bads

Don't mean to be a jerk or anything but a swastika is a backwards buddhist symbol. The tips of the prongs are reversed. The ironic thing is that it's a symbol for peace.

Back