"Awaiting Registration..." Explanation (Important)

RPGMasterTurk91

Turkish RPG Master
Aug 2, 2006
Somewhere in New Jersey
And I say this is important not to rake in all the views and replies but because a lot of people are missing the point.

Anyways, I don't know if someone already made a thread explaining this, but here it is:

As you know, online play for the Wii is far less convenient and bearable than its competitors' (notably the X-BOX 360) style of online play. When you see a bunch of "awaiting registration" boxes floating around when you added a bunch of [random] people, this means that the other person has not entered your code into their system. Which is again all the more inconvenient.

What the other person has to do is type YOUR code into THEIR system as well in order for the "exchange" to work. And walla! You're buddies.

Don't expect a list of friend invites to conveniently aid you in your quest to add who you want to add to your limited list of 64 friends. They will not receive a message saying that they got a friend invite either.

With that said, my brawl code (my signature is not changing for some reason, though I save it and repeatedly tried to change it but it's acting weird so) is:

0602-5954-4722

I added everyone on the list of brawl codes from NJ, NY and some of Connecticute as of last weeks update. So if you're included in there please add me.

Was this of any help or was this just common sense to everyone reading this... :crazy:

Last edited:
Err... I had 4 people add me and I added them back... Still "Awaiting Registration".

It was only after both me and my friend got on that "Awaiting Registration" became "Online/Offline".

So really, all you need is both add-er and add-ed to go online... with both registering each other's FC.

*EDIT* You probably didn't add me XD

Damascus said:
Err... I had 4 people add me and I added them back... Still "Awaiting Registration".

It was only after both me and my friend got on that "Awaiting Registration" became "Online/Offline".

So really, all you need is both add-er and add-ed to go online... with both registering each other's FC.

*EDIT* You probably didn't add me XD

You're right. This is true. Still, many people falsely believe that they can add whoever they want and they will get notified then accept. It's a whole nother ball game, though. So both of you have to be on at the same time in order to make it say online/offline and take out the "awaiting registration" is also true. It is also immensely inconvenient.

Back