bad experience with drawn to life

MikemasterM1

ssbb fc 4253-3157-3147
Alright, Drawn to Life is officially the worst game i have played for the ds. I thought it would be fun cuz u can drw ur own character. its lame, based on what i've played so far. its basically a miniclip game cuz ur character only moves in 2D directions and shoots stupid things like snowballs. i dont think i can return it, because i opened it. my suggestion is dont get this game and get phantom hourglass instead, because it is so fun and addicting!:lol:

thought about getting this game for my 5 yr old.......do you think he would like drawing his own character?

You can return it. Most of the time the store will accept the game even if you've opened it. If they don't just put up a little argument. Works all the time.
You CAN return it.

I like it but I do actually agree that it's not very good. I really love to draw so I found a lot more entertainment in it than most people would (I used a couple original characters and I drew Optimus Prime for a playable character). At it's core though; it's a poorly done Mario clone.

Back