Banner Redesign

NateTheGreat said:
but maybe if Mario, holding the Wiimote, could be controlling himself on a TV.
That's acutally a pretty clever idea

deity_link said:
That's acutally a pretty clever idea
Thanks, deity_link.:)

Below is sort of a mock-up of what I was thinking, but I'm sure stickey could do a much better job.
WiiChatBannerReredesign.jpg

This would also show off the Wii and on that TV is an SSBB screen shot, which is one of the most anticipated Wii games.
I'm a better photoshopper than this, but I just wanted to throw it together quickly.:D

Last edited:
NateTheGreat said:
Thanks, deity_link.:)

Below is sort of a mock-up of what I was thinking, but I'm sure stickey could do a much better job.

This would also show off the Wii and on that TV is an SSBB screen shot, which is one of the most anticipated Wii games.
I'm a better photoshopper than this, but I just wanted to throw it together quickly.:D

Thats a great idea NateTheGreat :), and I'm sorry for the late reply. The only concern I have with your idea is that the banner would look awkward when left aligned, and it would become too cluttered. What does everyone else think?

I am also very eager for i0n's opinion on the redesigned banner, so if your reading please reply :).

Thankyou very much everyone for your ideas and comments,

Fierce Deity said:
thats pretty awesome and it should be the banner at the top we should make a petition for it as a pole

and maybe the remote could be truned around even though thats not how you hold it, people more un-familliar with the wii remote might not recognize that the one above
I agree. It's as if to say "look at this!" while holding it out.

Back