Banner Redesign

add some transperant pictures of game screenshots in the background

sonic7 said:
like the wiimote
try adding in a few more pictures of the wii, and I think you should move mario down a bit. but it looks really cool so far!!!!!!

Here are two more versions I have made of the redesigned banner:

First:
wiichatnewbanner73ng.jpg

Second:
wiichatnewbanner41rr.jpg

I'm not sure which one looks better, firstly bringing Mario lower or secondly making Mario smaller. However the first one is far more in focus, and eye catching. Any comments would be gladly appreaciated :).

I like both of them but the first one is eye catching (mario in your face ha ha)

I think those look great! However, the behavior in this thread toward i0n is a bit rude, especially the post above this one. He's admin and will do what he wants with this forum.

stickey_label said:
Thankyou very much for all your encouraging comments on the redesigned banner :).

I agree with -KB in that adding another Nintendo character such as Donkey Kong would be distracting and would draw focus away from the WiiCHAT logo and Nintendo's official mascot Mario.

Thankyou very much NateTheGreat with your excellent idea :). I used your great idea and put the Wiimote into Mario's hands although I'm not 100% sure that it looks real as there are a very limited amount of Wiimote images on the web. If anyone does or doesn't like it please comment :). Here is the updated banner:

wiichatnewbanner39yg.jpg
oo it's much more cool than the actuall one

stickey_label said:
Thankyou very much for all your encouraging comments on the redesigned banner :).

I agree with -KB in that adding another Nintendo character such as Donkey Kong would be distracting and would draw focus away from the WiiCHAT logo and Nintendo's official mascot Mario.

Thankyou very much NateTheGreat with your excellent idea :). I used your great idea and put the Wiimote into Mario's hands although I'm not 100% sure that it looks real as there are a very limited amount of Wiimote images on the web. If anyone does or doesn't like it please comment :). Here is the updated banner:

wiichatnewbanner39yg.jpg

thats pretty awesome and it should be the banner at the top we should make a petition for it as a pole

and maybe the remote could be truned around even though thats not how you hold it, people more un-familliar with the wii remote might not recognize that the one above

hmmmmmm.. maybe put some transparent images on the right side like of the console or wiimote

deity_link said:
hmmmmmm.. maybe put some transparent images on the right side like of the console or wiimote

Yeah, I keep looking at all that grey space to the right, but then I look at iOn's banner and there's quite a bit of grey there aswell. Perhaps flip the controller, like Fierce Deity said and include the Wii itself.

This is really just an idea to throw out and it's most likely too dificult and would look too busy, but maybe if Mario, holding the Wiimote, could be controlling himself on a TV.

Just thinking out loud.:)

Back