Barclays Premiership 2007-2008

This situation is simple enough to blame one person and one person only - Steve McClaren. Thank God he has been sacked.

Wiired said:
Bolton 1-0 Manchester United

Finally, I'm a happy fella.
will even if i dont support bolton but im happy for this result (Anelka the incredible sulk)

The Reds
3 The Magpies 0

0-1 Gerrard (FK)
http://downloadgoals.blogspot.com/20...liverpool.html

0-2 Kuyt

0-3 Babel

Extras

Torres Miss

First Half Highlights

Last edited:
Wiired said:
Bolton 1-0 Manchester United

Finally, I'm a happy fella.
They deserved it as well! 'Played The Wanderers!

And finally Ferguson has been hit with a fine! Too many times he gets away with saying what he likes, when other managers get done for saying things not half as bad!

Ismail said:
Man U goal was benayons's fault he was standing on the target line which ruined the off side trap. Man U dont deserve this match pts

lol Meh... Just because Liverpool made a mistake doesn't mean Man U don't deserve to win :p, they both played well, Liverpool just made a terrible mistake... Carragher almost blocked Rooney's little shot/pass to Tevez...

Quite happy about Arsenal's win against Chelsea... Shaun Wright Phillips really should've scored just before he got subbed though... But yea, now we only really have to worry about Arsenal since Chelsea and Liverpool are like... 6 points behind (Liverpool more but have one game in hand)

Hope we beat Everton on... whenever we're playing. 1 - 0 last time, hoping for a better score this time

Celestial said:
lol Meh... Just because Liverpool made a mistake doesn't mean Man U don't deserve to win :p, they both played well, Liverpool just made a terrible mistake... Carragher almost blocked Rooney's little shot/pass to Tevez...

Quite happy about Arsenal's win against Chelsea... Shaun Wright Phillips really should've scored just before he got subbed though... But yea, now we only really have to worry about Arsenal since Chelsea and Liverpool are like... 6 points behind (Liverpool more but have one game in hand)

Hope we beat Everton on... whenever we're playing. 1 - 0 last time, hoping for a better score this time
You have to admit that it was a lucky goal, really. I mean, so many things could have prevented it - it was nearly blocked, Reina nearly saved it, Tevez was nearly offside, he nearly hit it over, but it went in in the end so I though it was quite lucky. But overall, I think Liverpool deserved to win. Man U just defended, and defended well, but I thought Liverpool deserved at least a point. The difference was when we made a mistake, we unfortunately conceded, but when Man U made a mistake (or two), the ball was unfortunately cleared off the line.

I wouldn't rule Liverpool and Chelsea out of it though, it is far too early, in this day and age as well, anyone can beat anyone. The next four games over the Christmas period are pretty important though.

Yeah I'm glad Arsenal won, simply because it meant Man U weren't top. They deserved it though, they played so well. SWP's miss was shocking!

I hope to God the blue-nose c**** beat you though. As much as I hate them.

Lewi T said:
You have to admit that it was a lucky goal, really. I mean, so many things could have prevented it - it was nearly blocked, Reina nearly saved it, Tevez was nearly offside, he nearly hit it over, but it went in in the end so I though it was quite lucky. But overall, I think Liverpool deserved to win. Man U just defended, and defended well, but I thought Liverpool deserved at least a point. The difference was when we made a mistake, we unfortunately conceded, but when Man U made a mistake (or two), the ball was unfortunately cleared off the line.

I wouldn't rule Liverpool and Chelsea out of it though, it is far too early, in this day and age as well, anyone can beat anyone. The next four games over the Christmas period are pretty important though.

Yeah I'm glad Arsenal won, simply because it meant Man U weren't top. They deserved it though, they played so well. SWP's miss was shocking!

I hope to God the blue-nose c**** beat you though. As much as I hate them.

Fair enough, but teams have to take advantages of the oppositions mistakes, it was really close... But you have to admit, Man U's defence is pretty amazing :p.
I thought Man U did play quite badly though, Liverpool did deserve to win, or at least a draw.

Not ruling Liverpool and Chelsea out, but they are a bit far behind now, so we can concentrate on Arsenal for now, until Chelsea and Liverpool catch up.

Arsenal won their match, so Man U need to win tomorrow, stay a point behind Arsenal... Hopefully Arsenal will slip up again some time...

Frogger said:
Oh Lewi, you really do flatter me too much.
What can I say? I aim to please. :)

Celestial said:
Fair enough, but teams have to take advantages of the oppositions mistakes, it was really close... But you have to admit, Man U's defence is pretty amazing :p.
I thought Man U did play quite badly though, Liverpool did deserve to win, or at least a draw.

Not ruling Liverpool and Chelsea out, but they are a bit far behind now, so we can concentrate on Arsenal for now, until Chelsea and Liverpool catch up.

Arsenal won their match, so Man U need to win tomorrow, stay a point behind Arsenal... Hopefully Arsenal will slip up again some time...
Yeah Man U's defence did play well, very well, to be fair. But I think the Prem. is far too unpredictable nowadays to rule any of the top four out. Of course, Liverpool and Chelsea are some points behind but anything can happen over a weekend of football!

We best win today though, Pompey have just scored to make it 2-1 to Liverpool.

Lewi T said:
What can I say? I aim to please. :)

Yeah Man U's defence did play well, very well, to be fair. But I think the Prem. is far too unpredictable nowadays to rule any of the top four out. Of course, Liverpool and Chelsea are some points behind but anything can happen over a weekend of football!

We best win today though, Pompey have just scored to make it 2-1 to Liverpool.

Ooo, 4 -1 final score... not bad :p I need to watch the highlights...

Back