battalion wars 2

Mojor Skittish

Mario kart madness
Apr 6, 2007
lancaster england
Wii Online Code
6375-5345-9532-5653
who's getting battalion wars 2, wt types for online does it have?

i found the box art

935183_79077_front.jpg

& a gud pic

935183_20070711_thumb001.jpg

935183_20070711_thumb002.jpg

935183_20060914_thumb001.jpg

Last edited:
Definately getting this game. The videos of it look fab! Online I heard it was going to enable a 32 person battle mode where you could work in teams or on your own.

After playing and purchasing the original Battalion Wars, I'll definitely be buying this game. The pictures and videos look great, not to mention online feature which will [hopefully] make the game even better. Looks well-made so far.

32 players online? thats MOH dude lol. MOH: heroes 2 for wii. Battlion wars 2 will have an online mode where you battle against a friend, one empire vs another. sorta like age of empires.

EDIT: cant wait for this game..

Can't wait to try this game out, really looking forward to some great online games for the Wii, this definetely looks like one of them.

Online Modes:

Assault - just your basic come in and start shooting online mode

Skirmish - an actual battle takes place, with objectives and the like (probably where friend codes come in :sick:)

Co-Op - pretty self explanatory, 2 on 2 skirmishes (definately where friend codes come in)

this is the game for a headset, particuarly co-op mode, how are you supposed to know what your friend wants you to do? unless, of course, they just make it Wi-Fi LAN, where its limited to 2 systems.

anyways, this game is on my must-have list.

mushroomedmario said:
hmm i might buy it, allthough i'm not sure when it comes out

October 29th, same day as GH:3

Its a must-have imo. I never played the first, but BW2 looks great. BTW, that cover art looks great, I hadnt seen that yet. Thanks.

Someone please send this to WiiGaming.

^And then play an improved version in 3 months? I'll pass.

Thanks, though.

EDIT: I hate Bonds :lol: :wink:

LevesqueIsKing said:
^And then play an improved version in 3 months? I'll pass.

Thanks, though.

EDIT: I hate Bonds :lol: :wink:

its only 10 bucks, plus, its an extremely difficult game. nowhere near a pushover, you will try some levels 5+ times before you beat them.

o, and you're not the only one.

Back